Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Not really something to get all bent-up out of shape about, either....

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Senior Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by The Nonexistent Tazz View Post
    No, no I didn't. I'd find it funny if everyone was suddenly Pikachized. Maybe.
    Remember this for next year, guys....

3. This post has been liked by:

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

I am sure in a far off forum somewhere, we did the Pikachu thing.

Personally, I had no idea! Maybe I should wander around the forums and Upper Head Forums more often. haha
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by MC Elesa View Post
    I am sure in a far off forum somewhere, we did the Pikachu thing.

Personally, I had no idea! Maybe I should wander around the forums and Upper Head Forums more often. haha
    Well, one year on PE2K, I did it to a few people like Rust, Harry, and Kenny. It was pretty funny yes, but I think Tazz was thinking of going much further than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Sorry, but I saw this coming from miles away. Nice try though!
    Why are you sorry? xD We never intended to make it glaringly truthful. There was no way we were gonna fool most of you. xP

Honestly this was a joke in poor taste, and after remembering April Fools was in fact a thing, I was still peeved about it and I AM still peeved about it even now. Contrary to what a few of you believe (coughcoughcomatosecoughcough), I have a sense of humor and it won second place in WAR to prove it, but I usually find this kind of humor mean-spirited at best. This was a very poor joke either way, as well-the idea that two of GCeA's officials were gone was not funny, at all.
    Poor taste?! XD Omg. Calm down. If YOU were banned, I'd understand. I volunteered, and so did Comatose. It had nothing to do with you, so there's no reason why you should be fuming. Nobody was harmed, and the joke didn't even last twelve hours. I find it amusing that you feel you have to prove that you have a sense of humour. Yeah, I get it, everyone finds different things funny, but you don't have to be so negative about it. Or were you only mad that we play a part in GCEA and that's all that mattered to you?

No, no I didn't. I'd find it funny if everyone was suddenly Pikachized. Maybe.
    We considered that, but there was no way to change everyone's avatar without them having to manually change it back. I did want to do that, but hey, some things aren't feasible. And wouldn't THAT get people's britches in a bunch considering it affects OTHER people?

7. This post has been liked by:

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MC Elesa View Post
    I guessed we just had to....Fire her. YEAAHHHHHHH!!!!

Well, that sucks. She always seem so nice.
    I cried a little bit.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

9. This post has been liked by:

Hmm I wonder if this back and forth between the staff is also part of the prank.

11. This post has been liked by:

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Well, one year on PE2K, I did it to a few people like Rust, Harry, and Kenny. It was pretty funny yes, but I think Tazz was thinking of going much further than that.
    Yeah. I remember that year. What a year it was. haha Pikachu...Pikachu everywhere!
    Currently Playing: "CHRISTMAS!!!!"

By Neo Emolga

Quote Originally Posted by Hikikomori View Post
    Hmm I wonder if this back and forth between the staff is also part of the prank.
    Not really, actually. xD Preeeeetty sure that's all that they were wanting to do for April Fools. :P

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Not really, actually. xD Preeeeetty sure that's all that they were wanting to do for April Fools. :P
    As far as YOU know. ;D