Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Kokoro Maimi and Kumori
    Apprentices, Light
    Everlastia, Keyblade Guild, Tree of Blessings ( @FedoraChar)

"Um... Hey. Is everything all right?" Kokoro stiffened as she realized she and Kumori were being spoken to. On instinct, Kumori hunched down even more, pulling Kokoro closer. She barely reacted to this, staying focused on the boy who had spoken instead. He was clearly younger than them, and dressed much like any other kid you could have found on the street in Radiant Garden or Traverse Town--hardly threatening, not that Kumori knew that at this point. Whatever was bothering him had really hit hard this time.

"It's nothing unusual," Kokoro replied, skirting around the limits of what she knew Truth Seeker would find acceptable. "My partner and crowds don't mix well, and with this kind of news on top of it all... Thank you for your concern, though." She shook her head, glancing up at where dark leaves could be seen hanging from the Tree of Blessings. Behind her, Kumori let out a quiet whine, and she patted one of his arms sympathetically. "We should be leaving. C'mon, Ku, loosen up on me a little and we'll get you back to your room."

Slowly, Kumori's vice like grip on her loosened, allowing his friend the freedom to move so that she could lead him out of the crowd. Kokoro glanced around, noting that they were attracting looks. It wouldn't be long before the whispers began. Keeping her face neutral, she looked back at the other boy and smiled. "Again, thank you," she told him before turning and attempting to lead Kumori out of the crowd.
    Last edited by Winter; 04-23-2015 at 08:57 PM.

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!