Chase Owens
Dark, ex-Apprentice
Everlastia, Underground @Winter

Ignoring Master Kain’s first remark, Chase nodded and withdrew the book Vanessa had given him.

“Master Garrick’s detained,” he said, holding it out for her to see. “She trusts that you will see to this in her stead.”

His eyes flickered briefly to Synna, finally acknowledging her presence.

Rush Peterson
Light, Recruit
Everlastia, Courtyard @Winter

Rush glanced between the two. He finally had names to put to their faces: Kokoro and Kumori—two halves of the same whole. Glancing down at the ground, he tried to decide what he thought about all this. With the small explanation, Rush wasn’t sure he understood. Truthfully, no one could probably ever understand what these two were going through, or at least, that’s the sense that he got. Looking at Kumori now, Rush saw nothing but pain. In stark contrast, Kokoro seemed full of light.

“We’re not normal…”

Rush frowned, wondering what he had just gotten into. In his mind, nothing was quite “normal” in the Keyblade guild. People didn’t summon swords or magic from nowhere. They didn’t fight in suits of armor with giant keys. Rush had come to accept that anything could happen in this bizarre life, if not without longing for what he once knew.

Besides, the Elders wouldn’t allow someone dangerous on campus, would they?

“I’m… not sure I understand, but,” he started, finally glancing up from the ground, “I’m sorry if I jumped to conclusions too quick. I’m… not exactly the sharpest key in the Guild.”

_____

((Woooooow, this post is small :x))