Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    I don't think I've ever been so frustrated with Creative Writing. I haven't been able to participate at all this year, and considering how I dominated the section last year (I'm not trying to gloat here, but I mean, the points do speak for themselves, and there was a lot of competition!), I'm feeling very... inadequate, I suppose? It's been a nasty combination of work, depression (specifically, "lack of motivation" kind), and just how difficult the parameters are. I'm used to having some constrictions, but not that many ^^' Just as I have trouble writing with a word limit, it seems I shut down when it comes to having too many restrictions to follow as well.

Meh... I guess this year was just a bad year for me. Been having trouble finish short stories I start, too, so it's not just here.

Sorry for not being much use this year, guys! I said I wasn't going to overstretch myself like I did last year, but I think I took it too far >.>' I'm doing what I can for RP, though.

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
    Sorry for not being much use this year, guys! I said I wasn't going to overstretch myself like I did last year, but I think I took it too far >.>' I'm doing what I can for RP, though.
    "Doing what I can for RP" is a total understatement considering you brought home the gold every week! How could anyone complain about that? You're doing great! For me, RP has been pretty much my writing core area. I figure even though participation is low, I can still keep going as a lone wolf.

And hey, sorry if you found working with the CW parameters to be hard. They were mainly meant to be fun, a test to see how well people used them, and it's really interesting to see the way two people use the same parameter for totally different purposes. And yeah, Week 4 is built to be tricky and challenging. It was my way of upping the ante from the weeks prior to that. Plus I really want to see all my favorite stuff appear in everyone's submission! I'm sure everyone's dreamed of wanting that at least once!

Don't feel bad I've done nothing but Pixel Art and tried to do Humor but we'll let's not go there.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    Don't feel bad I've done nothing but Pixel Art and tried to do Humor but we'll let's not go there.
    I'm still trying to get a good idea for Humor, but I did a song last week and I'd rather shoot for something new and better. I tried to do a PXR members as Smash Bros characters thing, but it didn't seem too high on the chuckle scale so I scapped that idea. I'll think it over a bit more.

RP I'm trying to keep on top of while I did enter for Graphic Art.

I love this week's theme for Creative Writing, but I'm torn between two ideas xD I finally picked one, but... I've been feeling a bit under the weather Dx Hope I can get it done in time, though! ^^' (I started something for GA but... It's just not matching up to what I imagined Dx)

But keep the great work up, guys! :D WE CAN TOTALLY ROCK THIS THING!!!

Banner by the legendary Neo Emolga!
    Little Lizard's Library of Tales
    Paired with
    SlenderfairyComatose

Number III, the Argent Flame

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by FedoraChar View Post
    I love this week's theme for Creative Writing, but I'm torn between two ideas xD I finally picked one, but... I've been feeling a bit under the weather Dx Hope I can get it done in time, though! ^^' (I started something for GA but... It's just not matching up to what I imagined Dx)

But keep the great work up, guys! :D WE CAN TOTALLY ROCK THIS THING!!!
    Hey, I think short and sweet is the better way to go anyway. Sorry you're not feeling well, though. Being sick just sucks...

Good luck, guys, we can still win this thing. And even if we don't, you've been an awesome crew and I thank you for all the hard work and support you guys have given.

Also, anyone who was due for a custom banner, give me a poke (PM) and I'll make a banner of your own choosing. I'm really, really sorry about not keeping up with those, but as soon as the WAR started, everything got extremely busy and I took on too much by volunteering to be a WAR Leader and a judge on top of leading a team, making me... the busiest guy all WAR. I also wanted to try and compete as much as I could to help back the team. So I hope you guys understand and doing custom banner requests for whoever didn't get one makes up for it.

Hello, third-place winners! :D You guys were awesome. You know what else is awesome? TOKENS. So if you'd like one, then here:

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Every team is allowed to submit a 80x80 px token to go on their member's profiles...

Just PM the finished token to Suicune's Fire or I and we will add it :)

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Hello, third-place winners! :D You guys were awesome. You know what else is awesome? TOKENS. So if you'd like one, then here:
    Thank you! I already finished making ours, but thank you for the reminder!

And yep, it was fun competing with you guys too! Awesome job on getting second place!