Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eri View Post
    Thank you. Are their some examples of past wars/rules that i can review/study?
    To add to what Speed said, there are a few concrete basics rules for WAR:
    1. Have fun!
    2. Don't be that guy.

That's basically it! Each area has their own rules and competitions and it's fun times all around.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
    It changes every time you refresh the page. o:

It may still be part of his cycle. xD
    How do you even do those changing banners? Those are really cool.

There's image rotator you can find online. I discovered that it doesn't work with avatars here, though....

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Really impressed with those banners, Caleb. Love 'em even more than usual, and you make great banners.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

The lord of cookies :D purple umbreon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    There's image rotator you can find online. I discovered that it doesn't work with avatars here, though....
    That explains why mine doesn't seem to work. Need to look into it.

Username: purple umbreon
    Moniker: The Shadow
    Favorite Pokemon: Look at my name :3
    Skills/Talents: I think my strongest point is roleplaying. Writing too I guess and maybe a bit of digital art but don't take my word on that.
    WAR Experience: None
    Why should I accept you: Well, someone asked me to join and when I rp, I do so from the heart. I am not planning on letting anyone down. I am going to try the best and hopefully help you guys win this.

6. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by purple umbreon View Post
    That explains why mine doesn't seem to work. Need to look into it.

Username: purple umbreon
    Moniker: The Shadow
    Favorite Pokemon: Look at my name :3
    Skills/Talents: I think my strongest point is roleplaying. Writing too I guess and maybe a bit of digital art but don't take my word on that.
    WAR Experience: None
    Why should I accept you: Well, someone asked me to join and when I rp, I do so from the heart. I am not planning on letting anyone down. I am going to try the best and hopefully help you guys win this.
    Accepted. Welcome and Enjoy. =]

Here's your thing:

@Saraibre Ryu Not to state the obvious, but would you lead Team Awesome in the RP? It appears I'm not very good at that.
    Last edited by XaiakuX; 05-18-2015 at 04:23 AM.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Username: Daixtey
    Moniker: The Rainfall
    Favorite Pokemon: Totodile
    Skills/Talents: I have a history of two years of roleplaying, every now and then, and am quite confident in my skills regarding it. Other than that I already before wrote short stories around ~2.000 words, and been working on writing my own fan fiction pieces. People say I am always good for a joke and a quick laugh, and I always want to be funny. And I am aware of using Pokémon Showdown, I may not be a good battler, but brave and proud enough to always face a challenge, and did take some wins already home from there.
    WAR Experience: Sadly, none. This is my first time joining the WAR
    Why should I accept you: I am always looking for a challenge or a competion, I never want to disappoint anyone and always try to help the team I am in to work as best as I can. I have quite high standards set to myself, but they also come along with achieving having fun the most. I always respect everyone, and would never make myself enemies, among other teams nor would I just give up. I also looked through all teams, and Team Awesome's standards and interests in the WAR spoke the most to me, as a newcomer to this I will try my best, this is why you should accept me.

9. This post has been liked by:

The lord of cookies :D purple umbreon's Avatar
    Oh no, why you keep haunting me D:

Quote Originally Posted by Daixtey View Post
    Username: Daixtey
    Moniker: The Rainfall
    Favorite Pokemon: Totodile
    Skills/Talents: I have a history of two years of roleplaying, every now and then, and am quite confident in my skills regarding it. Other than that I already before wrote short stories around ~2.000 words, and been working on writing my own fan fiction pieces. People say I am always good for a joke and a quick laugh, and I always want to be funny. And I am aware of using Pokémon Showdown, I may not be a good battler, but brave and proud enough to always face a challenge, and did take some wins already home from there.
    WAR Experience: Sadly, none. This is my first time joining the WAR
    Why should I accept you: I am always looking for a challenge or a competion, I never want to disappoint anyone and always try to help the team I am in to work as best as I can. I have quite high standards set to myself, but they also come along with achieving having fun the most. I always respect everyone, and would never make myself enemies, among other teams nor would I just give up. I also looked through all teams, and Team Awesome's standards and interests in the WAR spoke the most to me, as a newcomer to this I will try my best, this is why you should accept me.
    Accepted. Welcome, and I'll have your banner later tonight.

Thank you so much, I really am looking forward to what all the WAR has to offer, it sounds very fun from what I have read on what competions will be going on.