We spawned as
    We fought like
    We emerged as

We are Team Awesome.
    "... Then. Now. Forever."
    - Velocity 2014

I am XaiakuX.
    I am the leader of Team: Awesome!

I am, before all else, a human being. I understand that no one is perfect, or a born prodigy. I'm definitely neither of those two things. But I worked hard, and learned a lot from this community, as well as competitions like WAR. I've been around, and I can help. I know how to do quite a few of the sections that WAR has to offer. If you ever need help in any of them, I'll be happy to help in any way that I can.

I started Team Awesome 4 years ago with the sole reason of giving chances to people who didn't think they deserved it. Who didn't think they could participate because they weren't good enough. The first time we got into WAR on Pe2k, we came in 3rd. It boosted a lot of peoples' confidence. I was proud of my team that year. We did what we set out to do. What was that, you ask? That was to enjoy ourselves, and get people to see the fun side of this competition.

Last Year, Team Awesome won. But I lost direction and became obsessed with winning. That's not what Team Awesome is about, and this year, I'm going back to that. I want this to be the fun and AWESOME team it was back on Pe2k. So let's show them how AWESOME it can be to just kick back and enjoy the ride!

With every good team, club, or the like, there must be a set of standards to live by. A code, a system, or simply put, a list of rules to abide by.

These are the rules of my team:

1. Even if you don't like your fellow team member, you must cooperate. I didn't make this team for all of my pals to join up and goof off. I made this team to achieve victory.

2. Do not insult, attack, or incriminate your rival teams. This is not a characteristic that defines a person as AWESOME, and defeats the purpose of our team's whole existence.

3. Again, no bragging or gloating about your victories. You may celebrate, but not rub it into the faces of your opponents. Doing so is not AWESOME.

4. Everyone on this team should have their own unique skill that set them apart from the rest of us. This diversity gives this team range, and a greater chance to succeed in multiple categories in the WAR. Respect your team mates' talents. Even if you don't like them.

5. Have fun. Believe it or not, I'm not all about winning, although no one likes to lose. I want to see you using your talent because you enjoy using them, not because you feel you have to. These skills and talents are what makes you AWESOME, so go out there and show them what you're made of!

Sign-Up Form!

Let me run a few rules by here. Despite the silly title, this is a serious team. I would like it to be taken seriously as it did place 3rd in War: XI on Pe2k. It was also the first appearance of my team. Last year this team won. We're a good guy team in the RP, and otherwise a rebellious bunch of lovable misfits. If that's something you want to be a part of, then go crazy! =]

Code:
    Username: (Don't be that guy.)
    Moniker: (Basically, "The ______" using one word.)
    Age: (For the purpose of language barriers and RP Storyline themes)
    Favorite Pokemon: (Name only one, plz.)
    Skills/Talents: (What are you good at that's WAR related?)
    WAR Experience: (What past experience(s) have you had in WAR?)
    Why should I accept you: (Make it good.)
    Last edited by XaiakuX; 05-12-2015 at 05:55 AM.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

.x.-:THE ROSTER:-.x.

---

---
    Last edited by XaiakuX; 05-19-2015 at 10:41 PM.
    Paired with Jessu
    ~

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Username: Dragon Master Mike
    Moniker: The Fighter
    Favorite Pokemon: Lucario
    Skills/Talents: I'm pretty good at writing, I'm good at ASB, and I'm... Okay I guess at GCEA. Last year most of the GCEA stuff was writing anyway and that was where I earned most of my points.
    WAR Experience: I was a part of last year's WAR, participating mainly in the sections I listed above.
    Why should I accept you: I was a part of Team Awesome last year and scored 6 points for the team. That put me at #10/32 on the MVP list. Nothing fantastic, but in my opinion 10 out of 32 is pretty good.
    Last edited by Dragon Master Mike; 05-02-2015 at 11:19 PM.

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Username: (Don't be that guy.) Bulbasaur
    Moniker: The Saingel
    Favorite Pokemon: Bulbasaur
    Skills/Talents: ASB is my strong point. I can also do URPG, writing, and sprite art.
    WAR Experience: Was with Team Awesome for PXR's first WAR, and I was in a WAR on PE2K.
    Why should I accept you: I am very motivated to participate in WAR. I also want to push myself to do more than just ASB, because I think I can pleasantly surprise you with my writing and sprite art abilities.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    Why should I accept you: I was a part of Team Awesome last year and scored 6 points for the team. That put me at #10/32 on the MVP list. Nothing fantastic, but in my opinion 10 out of 32 is pretty good.
    I reckon, considering I was somewhere at the bottom of that list. haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Why should I accept you: I am very motivated to participate in WAR. I also want to push myself to do more than just ASB, because I think I can pleasantly surprise you with my writing and sprite art abilities.
    I look forward to seeing those abilities. Don't disappoint me, sir.

Welcome to Awesome...

.. again. Banners soon.
    Paired with Jessu
    ~

6. This post has been liked by:

Username: Speed-X
    Moniker:
    (Hang on, I forgot to fill this in xD )
    Favorite Pokemon: Snivy.
    Skills/Talents: Up for doing Drawn Art, Sprite Art (ONLY assuming I don't get the judging position xD ), and ASB. I'm definitely up for trying out Showdown, too. I also haven't actually done URPG War so I'm not 100% sure how it goes, but I can definitely try it. :>
    WAR Experience: Last year, but I wasn't very involved. I really only joined for the pixel art portion...but I plan to get a bunch more involved this year.
    Why should I accept you: Mainly because you asked, but also because I want to help this team score some big points! 8D
    Spoiler:
    How would you feel about joining Team Awesome? Bear in mind that I'll bug you every year until I get you on board. =P
    [6:21:41 PM] Speed-X: Hahah, really? I think that'd be really cool! Why do you want to recruit me? :P
    [6:22:02 PM] The Awesome X-Kun: 3 reasons, actually.
    [6:22:19 PM] The Awesome X-Kun: A good reason, a decent reason, and a really technical reason.
    [6:23:08 PM] The Awesome X-Kun: The good reason, is that we're pals. =P
    [6:23:26 PM] The Awesome X-Kun: The decent reason is that your pair is already signed up. xD
    [6:25:32 PM] The Awesome X-Kun: and the technical reason is because you're talented. despite you not actually participating in sprite art, I know you're good at other things. =P
    [6:28:43 PM] Speed-X: Ah hell, why not. I'll sign up. xD
    [6:29:40 PM] The Awesome X-Kun: Yay!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Why should I accept you: Mainly because you asked, but also because I want to help this team score some big points! 8D
    Well then I guess there's no choice. =P

Welcome to the gang.
    Paired with Jessu
    ~

9. This post has been liked by:

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    @Speed-X you ready to set some plans in motion on levels greater than the events of Ray's profile?

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

You guys ready for these banners? Because I haven't done them, yet.

Psych!

Spoiler:

Only.. Speed-X and DM's are named oppositely. Mah bad.

There's also those little errors around the circles. I'm growing irritated by this.

Edit: TOTAL REVAMP MODE!

I got super annoyed with the little errors around the circles. Enjoy~

Spoiler:

Last edited by XaiakuX; 05-12-2015 at 12:27 AM.
    Paired with Jessu
    ~

12. This post has been liked by:

Unbowed, unbent, unbroken Homura's Avatar
    Omg I hope you guys do well this WAR as well~

Team Awesome was awesome :D
    What is happiness?
    It's being called by someone
    It's being able to call someone
    It's when someone is thinking of you
    But Heaven has none of this
    A lizard girl took pity on God
    So the lizard girl tore God in two and brought a half from Heaven to Earth