Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Sir Captain @Vultan, what are the Space Corps Directives I have sworn to uphold? I feel that since I am "first" I should understand the standards expected of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwriter View Post
    Username: Ghostwriter
    Number: 8
    Skills: ASB, Writing, Roleplaying, definitely. I may join other competitions if I feel like I have a chance.
    Welcome aboard Ghostwriter, we look forward to your imagination being used to further our WAR effort, as well as expanding your abilities to the culinary arts. Behold, our new Catering Officer. Please find enclosed your complimentary signature:

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by 3m0d0ll View Post
    Sir Captain @Vultan, what are the Space Corps Directives I have sworn to uphold? I feel that since I am "first" I should understand the standards expected of me.
    An incomplete set of Space Corps Directives can be found Here. Please could all crew members remember than Directive 68250 is impossible without at least one live chicken and a Rabbi.

The RP Signup is now open Here for anyone wishing to take part.

Banned
    Username: Lugia's Legacy
    Number: 10
    Skills: Humor and Creative Writing

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyne View Post
    Username: Lugia's Legacy
    Number: 10
    Skills: Humor and Creative Writing
    Welcome aboard to our new 1st Engineer, you'lll be working alongside Maxie to ensure that everything on board the ship runs as smoothly as possible. Please find enclosed your complimentary signature:

Spoiler:

Banned
    Thank you so much, Vultan! I really love the banner you made! Sorry about the name difference, I haven't been here in awhile and when I submitted my form, it was 3 a.m. or so and I was half-asleep. So I put the username I'm used to going by. But it's fine, I definitely want to keep my current banner.

Username: Arteest76
    Number: 9
    Skills: RP, art, and strategy mah friend.
    Wanna challenge me?

Greetings ^.^
    Username: Eternal NewMoon
    Number: 7
    skills: Creative writing and drawn art

Captain! I have elected to serve aboard your magnificent vessel after all. I hope to be a useful member of the Red Dwarf. :]

Username: Suicune's Fire
    Number: 3
    Skills: Drawn art, sprite art, creative writing, GCEA, maybe other things. xP

Quote Originally Posted by Ravyne View Post
    Thank you so much, Vultan! I really love the banner you made! Sorry about the name difference, I haven't been here in awhile and when I submitted my form, it was 3 a.m. or so and I was half-asleep. So I put the username I'm used to going by. But it's fine, I definitely want to keep my current banner.
    I've had to upload the banners to a new host anyway, so an updated version is below with your current username on.

Quote Originally Posted by Arteest76 View Post
    Username: Arteest76
    Number: 9
    Skills: RP, art, and strategy mah friend.
    Welcome aboard to our new Console Executive, you'll be assisting the First Console Officer in her duties, ensuring that the correct information is given to whoever feels like driving the ship at that particular moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal NewMoon View Post
    Greetings ^.^
    Username: Eternal NewMoon
    Number: 7
    skills: Creative writing and drawn art
    Greetings also to our new Drive Officer! Theoretically you should be the one in charge of steering, but if you feel like letting the Skutters do it while you swan around the Diesel Decks, then that's fine by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Captain! I have elected to serve aboard your magnificent vessel after all. I hope to be a useful member of the Red Dwarf. :]

Username: Suicune's Fire
    Number: 3
    Skills: Drawn art, sprite art, creative writing, GCEA, maybe other things. xP
    I knew you'd cave in eventually
    Welcome aboard! We just had an opening for a new Ship's Cat! The lost one found a sparkly thing and followed it to his heart's content, unfortunately that Sparkly thing was a Sun and he hasn't returned. Your main duties will be inspecting the quality of fish in the vending machines, always having something new to wear and using your incredible sense of smell to guide us if the consoles go down.