Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    hue hue! Nicely done. XD I like the look. Now invest that great spriting skill into a pixel over. c: If you need help, just ask me. :D There's a wonderful spriting encyclopedia that Speed-X so gracefully gave us.

Let myself down in URPG because I missed a chunk of the week to missing internet, but with the way Ash K was eating up wins, pretty much everyone is doomed in there lol

I picked up a point in Humour at least! And SF got us points in GCEA
    Last edited by PV; 06-15-2015 at 10:18 AM.

ASH K!!!!!!! *shakes fist*

Haha, nice! (See what I did there?) Your entry for this week is a killer. (Or a sucker. ;D) Yay! xD

Blades will bleed. Shields will shatter. DHPflareon's Avatar
    Someone asked me to join this team, you know who you are. ;)

Username: DHPflareon
    Number: 9
    Skills: Battle on Smogon.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS. Good. xD @Vultan, new member~

Also GCEA! You can totally participate in GCEA. I'll help you with your grammar. :]

Quote Originally Posted by DHPflareon View Post
    Someone asked me to join this team, you know who you are. ;)

Username: DHPflareon
    Number: 9
    Skills: Battle on Smogon.
    Oh goody! Fresh meat! Welcome aboard to our new Engineer, you'll be working alongside Ravyne to make sure that the ship runs as smoothly as possible. Please find enclosed your complimentary signature:

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I definitely hope so! O:<

@Ghostwriter
    @Arteest76
    @Elrond
    @Eternal NewMoon (you are exempted due to reasons already stated)
    @Ravyne (you are exempted due to reasons already stated)
    @3m0d0ll
    @a3person
    @Marius
    @ninjaskarmory
    @Suicune's Fire (yes, I'm tagging myself)
    @Elbub
    @Maxie the Weavile
    @TieSoul

Come on, guys! :D Get involved and get something out there so we can work as a team and do this! Great job to everyone who participated last week and to Elbub who judged ASB. If I had any idea what I was doing in that section, I'd join. xD I hope 3m0 comes back and helps out! :<
    Ahhh, I'd love to get involved with something other than my judging duties, but I'm simply much too busy in general and especially this month to help out. So I'll just keep earning that point!

And although Jenn would be nice to have back for the ASB, I think @Ghostwriter has a real chance of grabbing some points for us in the ASB section. If it wasn't for a particularly big issue which I had with his appeal, he would have definitely got 2nd, and maybe even 1st this week.

And if anyone wants any help, just ask! To be honest, being Contests, you don't need to really know... anything about the ASB to take part! It's just a fancy creative writing contest, in the style of a Pokémon Contest. Check out the appeals from last week to see how simple it is, if you're considering giving it a go!
    Completing Generation III

Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

8. This post has been liked by:

If I get my pixel art, drawn art, creative writing, GCEA and showdown entries in, and I somehow have time left, then I'll consider looking into and signing up for ASB and/or URPG. :]

Jenn's back! \o/

11. This post has been liked by:

Ghosty, are you any good at competitive battling? Neither, but you should sign up so we can practice against each other's teams! xD I neeeeeeeeeeed someone to practice against. D:

Also, I do implore all those whose entries require writing/grammar to run it by me first.
    I know this might sound annoying and even a little arrogant, but after all, I am known as a grammar nazi. Creative writing entries are much longer than most other writing contests (potentially) so it'll depend on the time I have for these, and I'm not going to be monitoring anyone's RP posts (I don't even know if any of us are in that this year xD), but things like GCEA and ASB, ABSOLUTELY. @3m0d0ll, I read the feedback given to you when that first contest was held and to prevent any grammar issues/wording errors, I'd happily look over the post for you before you post it. Also, no tiny text. ;]

In fact, for any writing entry, I strongly recommend using the regular forum text, without any formatting. Otherwise, people can have issues reading it.
    Last edited by Suicune's Fire; 06-16-2015 at 12:07 PM.

13. This post has been liked by:

Ganyu