Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Good job guys! I honestly thought you had us beat in the end. It was close for sure. Thanks for a good run!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Omg we got second place! \o/

DINNER IS ON THE HOUSE! FREE FLOW EVERYTHING!

One point off winning? I ain't even mad. WE GOT SILVER :DDD

A few weeks ago, we looked so far behind TT and PB. So to not only solidify our position in the top three but to take Silver by six clear points and only finish one point off the eventual winners? That is an incredible achievement :D

I'm very proud to have been part of JMC, and a huge congratulations to everyone who fought in our name, regardless of point taking!

And dear lord, @Suicune's Fire; you were just... incredible. Totally deserved MVP of WAR 2015, and it's been an honour to be in the same team as you.

As ever; Stoke me a clipper, guys. I'll be back for Christmas.
    Completing Generation III

Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

Considering the slow start we made Week 1, this has been a fantastic result guys. I'm ridiculously proud of all of you.

So, what's next for the JMC?

Well, firstly, I'll still be around on PXR for the URPG, which I'd seriously recommend you guys look at, particularly those with artistic or writing talents, you can use these skills to capture pokemon and make extra cash in the URPG world.

Secondly, the PWN Birthday Extravaganza is about to begin. It's like WAR, but on a slightly smaller scale and with a couple different events. I'm looking at taking the JMC over there too to dominate a whole different set of people!

@Suicune's Fire You did fantastically yourself, though that's probably an understatement since you earned like half of our points by yourself! I'm gonna try to be here the whole 4 weeks next year (if I stay semi-active consistently from now on!), but maybe I'll join a different team than you and battle with you directly :P

We all did great! I almost didn't communicate with any of you and I was just some random newcomer that joined halfway through the WAR so that he could relive his PE2K spriting days, but I'm really glad I came and I really felt that despair when we got such a close second. It may not seem it, but I'm pretty attached to this crew and wrangling canaries!

Also thanks @Vultan for having me!

Thanks, everyone. :] Being on this team was great. Elbub! You're making me blush! xD And @monkeybard, bring it on. ;]

Ahaha, that close second! Ah well. We all did so well. c: Lol the canaries. I would join at PWN, @Vultan, but I feel pretty burnt out from this and I'm not that keen on joining in on another one so quickly. xD But good luck! :D

As for our token, I'll happily make it. :D Then distribute it. c: Hoorah!

7. This post has been liked by:

Elbub