Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The Wrath of Hoenn

URPG Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrkagias View Post
    would have been nice of you to ask our opinion before sending it to sarah... after all, we are suppose to be a team...
    I sent her the Team Magma logo and the colors Black and Red, the basic colors of most things you would find for Team Magma (you can clearly see the form in her post, those are really the only two things that need input). She sent me back the image you see now, which seemed perfectly good and no reason to ask for a redo. With both parts, I asked the one person from the team who I had added on messengers and was online for opinions, which we were in agreement about. If the other three of you feel the result isn't satisfactory, I'm happy to listen to that and ask for modifications as desired. I'm sorry if that made anyone feel left out.
    URPG Stats
    PWN/BMG Ash K.; AIM MewAshMew
    URPG Champion, Moderator, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Fortree Gym Leader, Kumquat Island Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey

I honestly don't see any reason to make a big deal out of this, its a userbar, it looks nice in my opinion and it kind of Sarah to make one for us in her PERSONAL freetime.

Thanks Sarah, I love it.

Thanks Ash K as well for making the request

-Brandon
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Moribund Warrior-Poet Lord Celebi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrkagias View Post
    would have been nice of you to ask our opinion before sending it to sarah... after all, we are suppose to be a team...
    Ash, as a seasoned professional villain, let me give you some HR advice. This team is an independent fascist state run by yourself. If anyone openly questions your authority, you throw them into a pool of sharks with freakin' laser beams on their heads.

4. This post has been liked by:

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post
    Ash, as a seasoned professional villain, let me give you some HR advice. This team is an independent fascist state run by yourself. If anyone openly questions your authority, you throw them into a pool of sharks with freakin' laser beams on their heads.
    This is Magma, Rust. They have a pit of volatile tempered volcano camels with freakin' laser beams attached to their heads.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

6. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Saraibre Ryu View Post
    This is Magma, Rust. They have a pit of volatile tempered volcano camels with freakin' laser beams attached to their heads.
    You know, I've always thought fireproof crocodiles in a Lava Moat would be cool.
    There's a Starman waiting in the sky!
    He'd like to come and meet us, but he thinks he'd blow our minds.
    He's told us not to blow it 'cause he knows it's all worthwhile.

The Wrath of Hoenn

URPG Staff

Sounds like we're getting some pet crocodiles now. Anyone know where we should steal obtain some fireproof crocodiles?
    URPG Stats
    URPG Champion, Moderator, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Fortree Gym Leader, Kumquat Island Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey

Quote Originally Posted by Ash K. View Post
    Sounds like we're getting some pet crocodiles now. Anyone know where we should steal obtain some fireproof crocodiles?
    Spamming, obvs.

Team Magma Project List
    Fireproof Crocodile Research - 10% Complete
    He'd like to come and meet us, but he thinks he'd blow our minds.
    He's told us not to blow it 'cause he knows it's all worthwhile.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Celebi View Post
    Spamming, obvs.

Team Magma Project List
    Fireproof Crocodile Research - 10% Complete
    NOOOO!!! It's the ultimate dread of all RPs!

A PROJECT LIST!!! Run for your lives!!

11. This post has been liked by:

The Wrath of Hoenn

URPG Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    NOOOO!!! It's the ultimate dread of all RPs!

A PROJECT LIST!!! Run for your lives!!
    Yeah, get your organization out of here! Also, ALL MEMBERS HUNT THOSE FIREPROOF CROCODILES! Perhaps they can even help acquire Groudon...
    URPG Stats

Fireproof crocodiles! But my pal Skipper is a FIRE TYPE, he can not be assocated with such a capture.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond