Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Experienced Trainer bronislav84's Avatar
    There will be no project list spam percents in the RP world I created. Now if only Magma would get some RPers, we wouldn't have to do something weird. Not that I don't like the idea Sabi came up with. I just think Magma could to better. Come on you guys, don't you want to act out your villain fantasies against other players? Maybe you won't get points, maybe you will, but everyone would have more fun with you in it.

Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah/Ava by Neo Emolga

R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST
    Simkha "Dosha" Bakman
    I loved you, Grandpa

I may do the RP. The story looks pretty interesting so far, so I want to see where else it goes for sure, but I should have time to participate in it this year.

URPG:
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator | Judge | AH Character
    AIM/Discord: WinterVines

Name: Siless
    Sections you expect to participate in: URPG, RP, Maybe Showdown? (suddenly joins all the things)

The Wrath of Hoenn

URPG Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Siless View Post
    Name: Siless
    Sections you expect to participate in: URPG, RP, Maybe Showdown? (suddenly joins all the things)
    Welcome to Team Magma!
    URPG Stats
    PWN/BMG Ash K.; AIM MewAshMew
    URPG Champion, Moderator, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Fortree Gym Leader, Kumquat Island Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey

Looks like we finally have a definite RPer :D. Welcome to Team Magma Man
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Hello, Magma members! Nice job with the WAR. :] I'm posting this in case anyone wants to make a token for your team to remain on your profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Every team is allowed to submit a 80x80 px token to go on their member's profiles...

Just PM the finished token to Suicune's Fire or I and we will add it :)