Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

The Wrath of Hoenn

URPG Staff

Exclamation [WAR] Team Magma

I hear there's a shortage of evil teams, let's fix that.

I'm sure you're all familiar with Team Magma and their goals to expand the land and create more habitats for people and Pokémon. If not, go play Ruby, Emerald, or Omega Ruby right now.

Pyromaniacs, scientists, villains, hydrophobes, everyone is welcome to help us on our quest! Just sign up with this convenient form:

HTML Code:
    [b]Name:[/b]
    [b]What you want to be called (if not the same):[/b]
    [b]Sections you expect to participate in:[/b]
    Roster:
    Ash K.
    Monbrey
    brandon_g
    WinterVines
    Pyrkagias
    Siless

Also, I believe @Felly; agreed to make banners, you should all check out her work and inquire if you'd like one! You can be a fashionable villain without being on Team Flare!
    Last edited by Ash K.; 05-18-2015 at 05:23 AM.
    URPG Stats
    PWN/BMG Ash K.; AIM MewAshMew
    URPG Champion, Moderator, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Fortree Gym Leader, Kumquat Island Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey

2. This post has been liked by:

The Wrath of Hoenn

URPG Staff

Name: Ash K.
    What you want to be called (if not the same): Ash
    Sections you expect to participate in: URPG
    URPG Stats
    URPG Champion, Moderator, Senior Referee, Head Judge, Johto LO, Fortree Gym Leader, Kumquat Island Gym Leader, Celestic Town Division Head
    "When you can have anything you want by uttering a few words, the goal matters not, only the journey to it." -Rhunön (Eldest: Inheritance Book 2)
    "You might think it’s to help you be a better battler. Really it’s just to make your battles less painful for the poor referee that has to face-palm every turn." - Monbrey

In the cardboard box in front of your house.
    Confirming that I'll do banners. You can either follow the link in the first post to my shop on PWN, which would be the fastest way to get my attention, or if you have a different way of wanting to contact me, you can do that too. ;3

Experienced Trainer bronislav84's Avatar
    Great! Now you need to get 5 members and into the RP with a semi-decent goal in mind to cause chaos. Think you can do that guys?

Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah/Ava by Neo Emolga

R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST
    Simkha "Dosha" Bakman
    I loved you, Grandpa

Did someone say "cause chaos"?

Name: Monbrey
    Sections you expect to participate in: URPG, possibly Humour, Showdown, Sprite Art, Roleplay (in order of likelihood)

7. This post has been liked by:

The Wrath of Hoenn

URPG Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Monbrey View Post
    Did someone say "cause chaos"?

Name: Monbrey
    Sections you expect to participate in: URPG, possibly Humour, Showdown, Sprite Art, Roleplay (in order of likelihood)
    A pyromaniac if ever I saw one. You're in.
    URPG Stats

Name: Brandon
    What you want to be called: Brandon
    Sections you expect to particate in: GCEA , Forum Games, General Pokemon Descussion, May try a role play or too, not sure though

I hear GCEA is part of events this year... That is where I *gives evil stare* I can help the most.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond

Name: WinterVines
    What you want to be called (if not the same): Winter
    Sections you expect to participate in: URPG, perhaps Showdown, not sure about others yet

With all these hotheads here, gotta make sure someone's around to help them keep their... *slides on sunglasses*... cool.

Yeah!

URPG:
    Ranger | Grader | Ref | Curator | Judge | AH Character
    AIM/Discord: WinterVines

The Wrath of Hoenn

URPG Staff

Quote Originally Posted by brandon_g View Post
    Name: Brandon
    What you want to be called: Brandon
    Sections you expect to particate in: GCEA , Forum Games, General Pokemon Descussion, May try a role play or too, not sure though

I hear GCEA is part of events this year... That is where I *gives evil stare* I can help the most.
    Welcome to Team Magma! GCEA and RP are definitely part of the events, though I don't think forum games or general Pokémon discussion are doing anything. Feel free to join in any other events that may catch your interest, or stick to the mentioned ones if none do. Just be sure to have fun doing it!

Quote Originally Posted by WinterVines View Post
    Name: WinterVines
    What you want to be called (if not the same): Winter
    Sections you expect to participate in: URPG, perhaps Showdown, not sure about others yet

With all these hotheads here, gotta make sure someone's around to help them keep their... *slides on sunglasses*... cool.

Yeah!
    We do need someone to make sure Monbrey doesn't burn us...
    URPG Stats

Now we just need 1 more person to become an official team :D.
    The all new and improved Broadcasting Duo is here! We have a new banner, a new look and still more great improvements to come! What are you waiting for? Come on over and check us out! We promise, you won't be disappointed!
    www.broadcastingduo.com

__________________________________________________ ________________________
    GCEA Stats:
    Decimation Blue
    Galactic Diamond