Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Seppe View Post
    Your name: Seppe

What you can do for us: I'm a fighting bear, it's all I do, it's all I know how to do. So I'll do a bunch of URPG, maybe Showdown, and just maaaybe roleplay if it turns out to be fun

Favorite yoga pose: fighting. Below is a pic of me dodgin' strikes like Muhammad Paw-li

rip brad josephs

Favorite bear joke: How am I supposed to come up with a joke under this kind of pressure? Impawssible.
    PAWS?? they are CLAWS

in

URPG Staff

Your Name: Mikey57

What you can do for us: I can definitely wreck face in Showdown and am currently trying to git gud at URPG (Making some great progress doe), Plus Humor and /maybe/ Creative Writing! I'm your man doe fo sho on showdown and will help out if needed to teach the strategies and destruction of showdown.

Favourite yoga pose: The stretch. This is a picture of me stretching my back legs to go full sanic speed and beat up that Muhammad bearali guy that posted last. :0

Favourite bear joke (optional): My jokes are so unBEARable, I'll break the soundBEARier and cause a PANDAmonium.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey57 View Post
    Your Name: Mikey57

What you can do for us: I can definitely wreck face in Showdown and am currently trying to git gud at URPG (Making some great progress doe), Plus Humor and /maybe/ Creative Writing! I'm your man doe fo sho on showdown and will help out if needed to teach the strategies and destruction of showdown.

Favourite yoga pose: The stretch. This is a picture of me stretching my back legs to go full sanic speed and beat up that Muhammad bearali guy that posted last. :0

Favourite bear joke (optional): My jokes are so unBEARable, I'll break the soundBEARier and cause a PANDAmonium.
    Mikey57 more like "Yes you're in the team"57

I thought we should jump on the bandwagon like the other teams and do team-building fun posting or something
    idk
    hi guys
    this is a polar bear that fell over
    he represents my reaction toward this week

5. This post has been liked by:

Felly 

In the cardboard box in front of your house.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    I thought we should jump on the bandwagon like the other teams and do team-building fun posting or something
    idk
    hi guys
    this is a polar bear that fell over
    he represents my reaction toward this week
    That's a very nice yoga pose. I give my paw of approval.

couldn't agree more fellow bear, here is the latest technique I have been working on that I call the "Justin TimBEARlake"

baby bye bye bye

Quote Originally Posted by Fawkes. View Post
    couldn't agree more fellow bear, here is the latest technique I have been working on that I call the "Justin TimBEARlake"

baby bye bye bye
    I see you pawing your bear crotch there

In other news, a friend of mine who has no idea about URPG/Pokemon/WAR/anything I do here just posted this to my facebook for things we should do over the summer. Can't tell if secretly a message from someone on here or not
    http://myjoyyoga.com/
    also we should definitely do this over the summer

In the cardboard box in front of your house.
    Scandalous.

Also, I can make kinda beary awesome bear pics for our signatures or something. I dunno what y'all want, so just tell me and I'll make it happen!!!!

I can also make our team userbar thing that goes under our names? I think they let other people do that. Not sure what we want for that either.

Quote Originally Posted by Felly View Post
    Scandalous.

Also, I can make kinda beary awesome bear pics for our signatures or something. I dunno what y'all want, so just tell me and I'll make it happen!!!!

I can also make our team userbar thing that goes under our names? I think they let other people do that. Not sure what we want for that either.
    we should all post our favorite bear (or yoga) puns and make that our thing
    can I be Santa Claws

11. This post has been liked by:

Felly 

URPG Staff

I, for one, support the ideas of bears doing yoga on banners. Customized a bit for each person B]

13. This post has been liked by:

Felly