Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

[WAR] Team Yoga Bears 2 : YOGAnna feel the burn now yo

lets see if we can get this going again

Yoga (Sanskrit: योग ) are the physical, mental, and spiritual practices or disciplines which aim at transforming body and mind. The term denotes a variety of schools, practices and goals in Hinduism, Buddhism (including Vajrayana and Tibetan Buddhism) and Jainism, the best-known being Hatha yoga and Raja yoga. The term yoga is derived from the literal meaning of "yoking together" a span of horses or oxes, but came to be applied to the "yoking" of mind and body
    ALL THAT MATTERS THOUGH IS YOGA > PILATES(r.i.p team pilates)

As Bears we got to be on top of our game to do bear things like sleep and eat and sleep and to be on top of our game we have to work out like crazy. But how you might ask? Lifting weights and steroids is cool and super effective but that's not manly enough for us bears (who are like the men of the animal world, just ask any bear and they'll tell you). So what's more manly than lifting weights with your bros?, NOTHING, nothing is more manly than lifting like 100kg and then chest bumping your bro. So as Bears we have to overcome this, we have to defeat the impossible and become more manly than manly and so to do that we must come full circle, thats right, in some sort of pseudo nature science conundrum that only Al Gore will understand we have to actually become less manly to be more manly. And so we resort to Yoga, the least manly workout but at the same time being the most manly, to keep in top form.

Our Mantra
    1. you better not be hating on other teams' chakras
    2. no waking up for christmas during hibernation
    2. keep this thread clean of non yoga spam
    3. minimum of 2 hours yoga per day
    5. no black bears,

Your Name: we all got one of these
    What you can do for us: no dead weight in this cave
    Favourite yoga pose: this is important to my opinion of you
    Favourite bear joke (optional): i need happiness in these dark times known as finals

LIST OF ACCOMPLISHED YOGA BEARS
    yoga bear overlord: fawkes (I'll try and fill in the holes)
    Red dead bear-demption: Felly (urpg maybe art, writing, maybe showdown, maybe asb)
    the not-ok-diak: Taither (URPG stuffs. Maybe write a story or something. Showdown)
    Commander BearAss: Commba (mandatory do nothing member)
    ican'tcomeupwithanameritenow: Elysia (writing, urpg, maybe art)
    the Mega-Bear: Seppe (URPG, maybe Showdown, and just maaaybe roleplay )
    Bear #7: mikey57 (showdown, urpg, gittin gud)
    Mo-Bear-us: DarkMobius123 (Art)
    Honey bear bear child: Meyneth (RP)

Links to WAR Threads
    coming in hot
    Last edited by Fawkes.; 06-13-2015 at 12:58 PM.

In the cardboard box in front of your house.
    Your Name: Felly
    What you can do for us: URPG, maybe art, writing, maybe Showdown, maybe ASB. If you need me to try something, yell at me and I'll try. xD I can also do team banners!!!! (shameless advertisement of art shop on PWN, or you can just request in this thread) I won't do WAR RP though 'cause that's way too involved for me, and I'm a laid back kinda bear.
    Favourite yoga pose: I blend in with my sloth brethren. (I also enjoy nature as my signature currently depicts.)

Favourite bear joke: I'm not beary funny, I'm sorry. :( Have some hunny as compensation?

Quote Originally Posted by Felly View Post
    Your Name: Felly
    What you can do for us: URPG, maybe art, writing, maybe Showdown, maybe ASB. If you need me to try something, yell at me and I'll try. xD I can also do team banners!!!! (shameless advertisement of art shop on PWN, or you can just request in this thread) I won't do WAR RP though 'cause that's way too involved for me, and I'm a laid back kinda bear.
    Favourite yoga pose: I blend in with my sloth brethren. (I also enjoy nature as my signature currently depicts.)

Favourite bear joke: I'm not beary funny, I'm sorry. :( Have some hunny as compensation?
    Aiight, but only because thats our ethnic diversity quota filled

4. This post has been liked by:

Your Name: Taither
    What you can do for us: I can do URPG stuffs. Maybe write a story or something. Showdown works, too. I am a talented yet unmotivated bear. Set a penguin down in front of me and I'll get around to it. Maybe enough pestering will get me off of my white furry *** and roleplay.
    Favourite yoga pose: Whatever pose gets me the fish. Or the lady bears. I'll take either. Nomnomnom
    Favourite bear joke (optional): "What's up with him?" "He's having a kodiak arrest." - Yeah, I went there.

Quote Originally Posted by Taither View Post
    Your Name: Taither
    What you can do for us: I can do URPG stuffs. Maybe write a story or something. Showdown works, too. I am a talented yet unmotivated bear. Set a penguin down in front of me and I'll get around to it. Maybe enough pestering will get me off of my white furry *** and roleplay.
    Favourite yoga pose: Whatever pose gets me the fish. Or the lady bears. I'll take either. Nomnomnom
    Favourite bear joke (optional): "What's up with him?" "He's having a kodiak arrest." - Yeah, I went there.
    in, but imma arrest you for that joke

In the cardboard box in front of your house.
    Totally gonna casually bump this up so that people can see this is a team. We could totally use two more people to make us an official team, but we'll take more than 2 if y'all are really interested!!!!

i'm not even fawkes, but this team deserves to go through!!!

Your Name: CommBA
    What you can do for us: Absolutely nothing, my sole purpose is to get you one more member closer to being a team
    Favourite yoga pose: When drunk, all poses become yoga poses.
    Favourite bear joke (optional): This is so unbearable.

9. This post has been liked by:

Your Name: elysia
    What you can do for us: nothing. Also writing, urpg, maybe art, idk
    Favourite yoga pose: potato pose
    Favourite bear joke (optional): i need happiness in these dark times known as finals
    Unbearable
    Sorry man I got nothing
    I never said I was signing on for humor

11. This post has been liked by:

Felly 

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Your Name: elysia
    What you can do for us: nothing. Also writing, urpg, maybe art, idk
    Favourite yoga pose: potato pose
    Unbearable
    Sorry man I got nothing
    I never said I was signing on for humor
    Quote Originally Posted by CommBA View Post
    Your Name: CommBA
    What you can do for us: Absolutely nothing, my sole purpose is to get you one more member closer to being a team
    Favourite yoga pose: When drunk, all poses become yoga poses.
    Favourite bear joke (optional): This is so unbearable.
    Y'ALL DISSAPOINT ME

but coolio

Your name: Seppe

What you can do for us: I'm a fighting bear, it's all I do, it's all I know how to do. So I'll do a bunch of URPG, maybe Showdown, and just maaaybe roleplay if it turns out to be fun

Favorite yoga pose: fighting. Below is a pic of me dodgin' strikes like Muhammad Paw-li

rip brad josephs

Favorite bear joke: How am I supposed to come up with a joke under this kind of pressure? Impawssible.