Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Powerful Summon: 19/30

Random Charge: 3

Time to break the fourth wall!

Due to Tazz not returning, the game cannot continue. If the game cannot continue, the Godmodder can no longer do anything, thus loses.

>tfw somebody insults your hair Sir Sivelos's Avatar
    A fair point, Mike.

Taking advantage of Mike's paradox, I form a PARADOX HAMMER out of the paradox and whack the Godmodder on the head with it, filling him to the brim with logical paradoxes! The Godmodder cannot handle it, and he's stuck in a permanent loop of trying to process the paradoxes. What a shame, knowing that such a feat is impossible, even by the Godmodder.

So yeah, the Godmodder is pretty much braindead.

My Tumblr!
    Paired with Icy (Wander)
    Spoiler:

ERROR! DOES NOT EXIST! The Nonexistent Tazz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sivelos View Post
    It is time…

I take out a present box, with a tag on it reading… oh. OH NO. THESE PRESENTS… THEY BELONG TO…

Suddenly, THE LORD MICHAEL… JACKSON appears out of a column of light!

I quickly toss the present at the Godmodder, who catches it out of reflex.

The Lord Michael: I am here for my GIFTS, Godmodder!

The Lord Michael moonwalks over to the Godmodder, before taking his hat in his hand, and…

The Lord Michael: COME ON!

The Lord Michael performs a combo on the Godmodder using his hat as a sword (somehow), which brings a tear to everyone's eyes! That's how impressively epic it is! Even the Godmodder is amazed, despite being the recipient of a technique that should have been used to EXECUTE THE WORST CRIMINALS IN EXISTENCE, rather than being wasted on the Godmodder. During the combo, The Lord Michael pushes the Godmodder away...

Mecha Jackson: WOO!

…And suddenly becomes Mecha Jackson!

Mecha Jackson opens his mouth, and strikes the Godmodder with a wave of pure, condensed sound, overloading the Godmodder's ears and brain! The shockwave blasts the Godmodder backwards out of Dragon Master Mike's grip and into a giant Rock… Which is also an extension of the Lord Michael, as he is the champion of not only pop, but Rock n' Roll! The Rock explodes, with Michael Jackson albums piercing the Godmodder like bullets of solid adminium, which are then revealed to be miniature Spread Bombs! Suffice it to say, imagine the Rock being a large Bouncing Betty filled with miniature Bouncing Betties. That's a lot of bombs.

Sitting in the Godmodder's previous position is The Lord Michael's Presents. The Lord Michael, having reverted back to his previous form, picks up the presents and leaves.

The Lord Michael… beat it.

*Insert Rimshot here*
    The Lord Michael does this all to you instead, as he KNOWS who opens his presents! You just tried to frame the Godmodder!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic20 View Post
    ... Confused as to seriously what just actually happened, I take advantage of the Godmodder's likely completely shattered eardrums and my absurd speed to very efficiently construct a massive siege tower behind him. As he finally turns around and realizes what's actually going on, I prep 2 massive over-barreled laser guns I literally strapped to the tower, forcing him to dodge--

Right into my next trap, in which as he still likely can't hear what's going on, he suddenly finds a massive shadow, and is impacted by an oversized streamroller made out of the most unspeakably-tough-and-crazily-heavy-material-ever, and then said steamroller shatters and it's remains are promptly crushed by 3 more! As I wait for his reaction, I continue charging.

Energy Charge: 3/6
    The Godmodder's eardrums recovered quickly enough that he heard what was coming and dodged the other way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    Powerful Summon: 18/30

Random Charge: 2

I travel to the top of mount everest to claim the key of unicorns. Once I trek back down, I build a spaceship out of toothpicks and tinfoil capable of travelling to Mars. Once on Mars (With my homemade space suit of course) I spend exactly 3.14 hours searching for the gate of unicorns. Once I find it, I insert the key of unicorns, opening a gate to unicorn land. After going in, I am immediately assaulted by unicorns. Using the power of potatos, I defeat the unicorns, claiming the blade of infinite unicorns. Then, I go back through the gate to mars, use my spaceship to fly to Saturn, and slice through saturns rings, empowering the blade of infinite unicorns with Saturn Power. I then fly back to Earth and use this saturn powered infinite unicorn blade to slice a giant chunk out of the moon, aiming it crashing down on top of the god modder. I ride on top, and as it breaks apart, I extend the sword, diving down through the atmosphere over him, slamming down and impaling him with the force of a thousand suns, as hellfire rains from the sky and for some reason probably relating to the blade's special powers, unicorns appear and make sure the god modder can't do anything about it. Oh, and the moon rocks are empowered with saturn/unicorn magic.
    1 damage!

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic20 View Post
    I then pull a ridiculous amount of ring capsules out of nowhere, giving me well over 1000. Where exactly do I stash those? What's their purpose? That's none of your business, buddy. Then, I continue charging: my ultimate weapon is nearly ready.

Energy Charge: 4/6
    You do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post

Time to break the fourth wall!

Due to Tazz not returning, the game cannot continue. If the game cannot continue, the Godmodder can no longer do anything, thus loses.
    This fails because I updated!

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Sivelos View Post
    A fair point, Mike.

Taking advantage of Mike's paradox, I form a PARADOX HAMMER out of the paradox and whack the Godmodder on the head with it, filling him to the brim with logical paradoxes! The Godmodder cannot handle it, and he's stuck in a permanent loop of trying to process the paradoxes. What a shame, knowing that such a feat is impossible, even by the Godmodder.

So yeah, the Godmodder is pretty much braindead.
    The Godmodder simply ignores the paradoxes.

The Level 2 Sentry and Sora keep pounding away at Dianka, dealing another 1,200 damage. Dianka retaliates against Sora for 800 damage, dodging the Sentry this time. The Godmodder handles that-bringing down his mighty mace of macing things onto it and dealing 1,150 damage! The Sentry's gunfire is easily blocked by the Godmodder catching every bullet out of the air!

He then snaps his fingers as a menacing looking orb starts to form in the sky...An intangible, goldenrod orb. Something's happening, but it doesn't look like you can stop it. Get ready!

[AG] Level 2 Sentry: 50/2,000

[AG] Sora: 1,500/3,000

[PG] Dianka: 3,400/8,000

[PG] Intangible Orb???

[GM] Godmodder: 98/100

Avatar by the incredibly awesome Neo Emolga.

Zigzagoon: Hatch @8,669; Linoone @ Level 100: 8,829

My VPP Stats! - My Prism Stats! - My URPG Stats!
    BEHOLD THEM AND DESPAIR!!

GUITAR WARROIR! medeleymedeleymedeleyMOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

woo one damage!

The blade of infinite unicorns absorbs the godmodder's blood that it drew during it's attack, gaining a slight red glow! The blade of infinite unicorns is now The ultimate blade of infinite unicorns! I put the ultimate blade of infinite unicorns away for future use. In the mean time, I put a barrier around the intangible orb to prevent it from doing anything harmful.

I send off the appropriate paperwork to the Swiss Authorities, as the most efficient bureaucracy in the world, their officials are incorruptable, to have the Godmodder's name legally changed to Sharon Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG Zoom-Boing Z'nourrwringmm, thereby inflicting a terrible repetitive strain on their wrists any time they must sign documents!

Steven_Six walks in, realizes it's a Godmodder fight, and jumps in.

n0oB lunges at you with Reeeeelle bed spleing.

B rede 2 git rekt, boi!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!111!!!1!!1!!!!11111i!

Godmodder Sharon Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG Zoom-Boing Z'nourrwringmm: OH GOD MY EARS

Eers komenze bledin form bed spilleng n pruninciatin n stuf

Meenwhille, mey az will meke them too cherrges...
    Auto Firing Gun - Make Plans: 1/10
    Tapping the Mountains - Deal Damage: 1/8... Wait! Since when has basic land been HALF a Mana? Damn you Fraction Jackson...

And a helpful charge: Dragon Master Mike +2 Powerful Summon

Oh. wait. That Sentry's about to crash. (Pulls out wrench)
    Fixes up sentry! Pretty bad at it, though... This was someone else's build, after all

Then, he shouts the famous words...
    "IF YOU CAN DODGE A WRENCH YOU CAN DODGE A BALL."
    Steven throws the wrench, which has an aura of undodgyness, at the Godmodder. If it hits, you can't dodge a ball either, so how can you hope to dodge bullets? Or a sword? Or anything harder to dodge than a ball?
    Last edited by Steven_Six; 04-12-2016 at 01:32 PM.
    "Be not the unremarkable tree of the forest, but the cherry blossom that stands alone."
    ~Myself?!?!
    "I go to sleep one night, then I wake up in the middle of all this..."
    --PMD Stalkers
    http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...T-PMD-Stalkers

WAIT HE'S BACK
    Last edited by Steven_Six; 04-12-2016 at 01:32 PM.
    "Be not the unremarkable tree of the forest, but the cherry blossom that stands alone."
    ~Myself?!?!
    "I go to sleep one night, then I wake up in the middle of all this..."
    --PMD Stalkers
    http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...T-PMD-Stalkers