Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    The lord of cookies :D purple umbreon's Avatar
    I added some more of those. Inspiration comes and goes. I am going to try to get a better disscription of how she looks later and take a closer look at her abilities. I still haven't really thought about that part.

Experienced Trainer bronislav84's Avatar
    Thanks. Everyone please mention me when you think you're done.

Banner by Pokemon Trainer Sarah/Ava by Neo Emolga

R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST
    Simkha "Dosha" Bakman
    I loved you, Grandpa

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Oh yea, they also have extendable 3 inch claws on their hands and feet like cats IRL though this is longer. Or is this obvious? Some but not all (At about half the population) have a Were form activated at high levels of stress or adrenaline. Would be redundant for my character, but if it would help other people's characters, have at it guys. We can also give a similar transformation to Chua.
    You might want to edit this info into the Neko information in your first post. It's gonna get easier and easier to miss as this thread grows, otherwise.

Fixed, thank you Winter!

Simkha "Dosha" Bakman
    I loved you, Grandpa

Name: Davven Spelloyal
    Species: Angel
    Team: Team Awesome
    Description: Davven is of a moderate statue, being around 1 meter and 80 centimeter he has a simple muscle build, other than that he would appear quite thin at first glance. His hair is long and so he keeps it at occasions in binded together at the back of his head, the colour of it appears in a light black. His facial structure is quite strong, he has a thin chin line and his eyes always have a hint of some seriousness in them. His normal clothing choice are some normal black pants he always finds somehow, and a dark green with coat with some light green spots scattered over it.

Personality: Davven is the thinker most of the times in groups, he tries to reduce speaking to others, only if it is needed. Which does not mean he isn't confident in himself, he is very confident in his abilities. He has developed quite a good sense of hearing and spotting out the unusual, he can get quite paranoid at times. Which comes that he has to always feel like the situation is secure, which makes him easy to panic when he gets thrown into sudden changes. Other than that he can get quite creative within emergencies, and can act quickly.

Background: Davven grew up in a small village, his father learned him early on in the magic that was valuable for Davven. This is how Davven quickly learned some handy magic, he never really picked quickly up on the flying, as he had his trouble learning and his father was getting more and more angry with him every day. But at one day a year later, Davven finally took flight with his wings making him feel like he finally accomplished something. Other than that nothing really happened in the Childhood of Davven as he thanks to his boredom always got in trouble with his father, since he already did something again with the fellow kids that was totally not acceptable behaviour for him. It would range from him just playing pranks on the village boy to just use simple magic to try something out and his father was totally not approving of that as he finally stopped, when his father had to make him as punishment have him stay at the cabin that the family owned next to the Bigger house they owned, and just have him learn the magic of the old, which was of course boring for a child to learn about history. It was quite good for Davven though, as he did learn something from those books even though he didn't liked it to admit to his father.

The years went into the land as Davven grew older, his parents didn't do well in those times. This is why Davven helped more and more out and tried to keep the machines continuously run on magic that they needed, his childhood pranks were at this point over, Davven grew into quite a man taking the responsibilities for the family up. His father still sometimes watched Davven but he was always so into completing his works as best as he could, he already was developing an obsession with having to do his work perfect, and trying to make his father prove that he is not all bad. Even though his father didn't speak quite a lot with Davven, he always smiled seeing him when they ate and Davven thought he was doing good, at some point his father suggested that Davven should explore this region and its Pokémon that are its inhabitants to grow more as a person. Excited by that idea, Davven was very eager to fly around the region, not only could he train outside his magic but he could also finally study those creatures that there called Pokémon. Of course he saw some in the village before, so he did know about them, but never has he experienced them like this. It was another experience he had to make to grow more, as he learned more about the behaviour of the Pokémon after a long time, they grew a little trust in the forests he walked around in him, but they never achieved full trust and Davven knew why. But this time may be hard for him in terms of work, but the fact he learned more and could train his own abilities in the forest while learning about Pokémon made this his best phase in his life, till the day came his father passed on.

The day it happened, Davven never left home for one minute, and his mother stayed pretty silent too. His father lost a battle to an illness he fought for several years they said, on the next day his mother approached Davven, with something wrapped up in cloth and gave it to him saying that his father didn't wanted to give it before this happened. Davven found out that this was the old Spelloyal sword, a sword that normally was only mentioned by his dad, and he knew it was pretty useless in battles unless someone learns to cast magic through the sword. And thus Davven swore in that moment to be the one, it was not though before he was making sure his mother was not leaving him too. He stayed for almost another year, prepearing with his mother to set out and become even closer to the Pokémons he met and to make his father even more proud about him. As the day came Davven wanted to set off, he packed everything he might need, tieing the sword, into a holder around his waist that was also covered up by the coat he wore. His goal was to fly and settle himself down in a major city, trying to set foot in one of those as he never really experienced them.

Arriving at the nearest majorly big city, Davven was first lost and confused the first few days. He did find some place to sleep, but he also quickly noticed he had some abilities that some people seemed to judge as pretty high valued in that city. So he became someone to take up jobs for others, to try to get to find a purpose. Helping others let him earn more and more and it actually made the Pokémon he got very skilled too with time, as soon almost 3 years passed that he already spend in the city. In the meantime Davven made himself a name in the underground of the district he wandered around for being a quite skilled solver of problems. Everything seemed to be good till the news started to report about the Night of the Bloodfall, Davven was first shocked and it took him a few moments to gather himself. Before he thought what this might have as an effect on the world that he and all others lived in, he loved the peace and didn't wanted it to change, and so he quickly tried to find a way to help making him quite eager to stop the change from happening as his goal is to set the world back in its former place, or at least a similar state.

Pokémon:
    - Feraligatr
    - Flygon
    - Altaria
    - Gravantula
    - Honchkrow
    - Ninjask

Other:
    - Davven is always stronger with his left hand in whatever he does, and always prepares to engage in anything with his left first
    - He has a thing to collect anything he found a sudden interest in, it could be in a wide range, and someone never can tell what the next thing he could be obsessed about is
    - He goes into a sort of shut down mode whenever he has nothing to do, or nobody told him to do something, but he tries to avoid that as it caused in the past some problems.
    - He always likes to work in groups more than alone, but the group also has to work perfectly for him together, and he can't really be quiet when the group plans something
    Last edited by Daixtey; 05-20-2015 at 09:08 PM.

6. This post has been liked by:

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    @bronislav84 - pretty sure I'm done! You have my apologies for the text wall though.

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

8. This post has been liked by:

@XaiakuX @Lightning Dash @Death's Spook @The Frost Dragon @TheoreticalSelkie @Lord Celebi @Ace Trainer Liam @purple umbreon @Daixtey

Guys I'd like to do a round of evaluations today/tonight after I finish my form. If you could be finished by tonight overnight EST or confirm you're finished, please do it. Would be nice if more than just @Velocity was done and the other people planning to join at least posted a WIP.

Simkha "Dosha" Bakman
    I loved you, Grandpa

@bronislav84 I am finished with my sign up, as it is now, sorry thought about adding this at the end of it but then left it.

11. This post has been liked by:

URPG Staff

My heart is in several places and all of them are fictional. u^u
    @bronislav84 - quick question! What's the level of "human"-to-Pokemon communication in this world? Can the races understand their Pokemon without effort, do Pokemon have to learn English, or does everyone simply hear Pokemon noises?

Button by K'sariya!

URPG Stats!

Paired with noob dummy crazy kid rad friend Nar.

13. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
    Guys I'd like to do a round of evaluations today/tonight after I finish my form. If you could be finished by tonight overnight EST or confirm you're finished, please do it. Would be nice if more than just @Velocity was done and the other people planning to join at least posted a WIP.
    This coming from the fellow who hasn't even worked on his own SU. <3

Mine's basically done. Just need to touch up that appearance thing a bit.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

15. This post has been liked by: