A wild 3 has been lured!

I'm probably going to be somewhat inactive since I'm usually not that active in forum environments.
    My Journey Here:
    So I got onto DeviantArt to browse artwork but before I could get started I received a note from HKimF (whose forum name I still do not know) about this website and their WAR event and if I could join the Jupiter Mining Corporation. It seemed like an interesting event to join although I was a bit disappointed to hear that it was only during the summer and in June and I was going to be somewhat busy during June. I figure I'll sign up for the team anyways and participate since I need more artsy friends (most of my current friend's are gamers). After posting, I was told to introduce myself here by a slightly annoying helpful senior moderator by the name of Suicune's Fire who afterwards posted a bunch of cat gifs (I hate cats). So here I am introducing myself since it seems like a pretty good idea to do.

My Past with Pokemon:
    I started playing Pokemon since Fire Red on the Gameboy and it was alright. My starter was Charmander of course since I love dragons and we had a pretty good time together. I think I got all the way up to beating the Elite Four but that was a long time ago for me to remember. The latest Pokemon game I've ever played was Pokemon White since after that everything was on the 3DS and I definitely wasn't going to get a new game system since I couldn't afford it, so that was the end of my gaming adventure. My favorite game out of the series would be Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky. I loved the idea of being a Pokemon and rescuing other Pokemon and the story was great! I was a Totodile and my partner was a Skitty and our time with Wigglytuff's Guild was great.
    So as of now I have no clue where my DSi or my Gameboy is so I can't play any Pokemon games...but that's okay I moved along to PC Gaming using the Steam. I do wish there were some fan made mystery dungeon games though...

Now for some generic info about me

Interests:
    Dragons, Art, Math, Computers, Videogames, Music, Learning Schtuff, Dreaming

Dislikes:
    Cats, most weeaboos, rap, MOBAs, parties, etc.
    Last edited by a3person; 05-22-2015 at 04:25 AM.

Welcome to the forum, a3person! 8D We were in need of a 3, so seeing you here brings me relief!

HKimF's forum name is @HKim. :] Bahahha, your introduction of me was perfect! Might I add, I am the Ship's Cat by official title, so I hope you don't hate all cats. ;P

Shame you missed out on the 3DS! Though the pokemon games on it aren't among my favourites, they are worth a play, as are many other titles for 3DS. (Fire Emblem, Bravely Default, Super Smash Bros, etc.) SKY IS AMAZING. I'm concerned about this new PMD they just recently announced. x:

(Lol, your Steam profile is set to private so I can't view it unless logged in. Also your youtube link links somewhere else because it has "http://https//" at the front. lol.)

Anyway, I hope you find that the forum life is for you so that you may stick around and have more fun with us after the war! 8D P.S. We're more friendly than DA, so there won't be any active "weeaboo" hating. ;P (Personally I think whoever came up with that name sounds like a drooling two-year old.)

I see you've met Suicune's Fire.

Hope you'll enjoy WAR and what PXR also has to offer~ I'm a weeaboo too, but I still hate weeaboos. Homura is the biggest weeaboo though.

4. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwriter View Post
    I see you've met Suicune's Fire.

You will never see Ghostwriter without anime in the sig. xP

Need of a 3 o: is there like too many other numbers around like 7 and 9?

I'll be sure to PM him to let him know he convinced me to join this site and I guess I'll hafta' tone down the cat hatred soz...yeah...

Yeah it is a shame that I'm gon' be missing some of the 3DS games. I really wanted to try out that mystery dungeon game for 3DS whose name I don't keep track of... I never really heard of those other titles except for Smash...but I'm not really into Smash anyways...Hopefully their new dungeon game can't be thaat baad...

I just realized how broken most of my links are D: my Steam isn't really private I just had the link wrong which I fixed with a quick edit c:...although I was pretty slow to make that...

Maybe I'll get into it maybe not...the only forum that I've been super active in was one for the game EveryBody Edits from like 6 or so years ago but I don't think their forums exist anymore. I personally haven't seen any weeaboo hating anywhere. DA seems pretty friendly though so being even friendlier than that would be amazing o:

Precisely! 7s, 9s, 2s...

Yeah, well that Mystery Dungeon one better be good. >:c And won't be out for a while yet anyway. And lol, bad links are annoying.

Ooh, what's Everybody Edits? O: Haha, good. Well, I think it's more the wrong corners of DA. I've heard about a lot of drama that goes on over there. xD Including a lot of hate. I like to think we're a lot friendlier. cx

Oh my gosh, we should be friends. xD
    You sound awesome. I honestly hate house cats. I can't stand weeaboos, either. I mean, a lot of my friends are, but I can't be persuaded to obsess over Japan. I'm a computer geek, but mostly I like art! What's your username on DA? Mine is Dynastid. Would love to find other artists here. :)

o: definitly!
    I have some weeaboo friends too, but not that many that I talk to on a daily bases so I can keep my sanity :D. My DA is a3person. I try to keep the same name for everything.