Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    The lord of cookies :D purple umbreon's Avatar
    Lucy Tonitrui
    Team Awesome
    Her family mansion near Cerulean City
    Affected RPers: Saraibre Ryu, Daixtey, XaiakuX indirectly

Lucy looked at the door. “Mother…?” She knocked on it. The sound echoed through the empty corridor. “Mother, are you awake?” Nobody was answering. She could hear faint sobbing coming from the other side. Did her mother hear her? She didn’t know. Ever since they heard her father died, her mother locked herself up in her room and hasn’t come out ever since. That has been about a week now. Lucy didn’t want to tell her but she was really worried. The riots got pretty bad and it seemed most likely her family would get targeted too. She had to put an end to this. Nobody wants a world filled with anger and hate. If she could bring peace, she would do it and the best way to do it was to find out who killed the world leaders and why. After that things would probably calm down and they could work to create a peaceful world. That is what her father would have wanted. Lucy put her hand on her necklace. The last gift she got from her father.

She took a deep breath and knocked on the door again. “Mother? I am going to go away for a while. I am going to find out what happened to father and stop all this fighting. I promise I will come back.” This time her mother reacted and opened the door and she looked surprised and surprisingly a bit scared at Lucy. She looked more like a zombie then a living person. Her hair was a mess and her black wings where neglected any form of care. “Gwendolyn, are you really going to leave?” She sounded weak. It seemed as if she didn’t eat for a while. Lucy looked at her mother. Her determination faltered for a bit. “Yes mother, I will.” Lucy sounded calm. Her mother looked at her. “Can’t you stay here, please?” Her mother seemed really sad and lonely. “I’m sorry mother. I have to do this. The world has to know the truth. The Mechari are suffering because of this. You don’t believe they are all bad because of this too, don’t you?” Her mother got a guilty look on her face and looked down. Lucy seemed shocked. “MOTHER!!! You can’t be serious.” Her mother looked at Lucy with a cold expression. “It were Mechari who killed your father. They aren’t even humans. How can they not be evil?” Lucy was truly shocked and angry by these words. “Urgh, I CAN’T believe you. I’m leaving. How can someone like you even be my mother?” Lucy turned around and walked away. She could hear her mother yelling at her. She didn’t even think about looking back. Why did she even worry about her?

Lucy went outside. She didn’t plan on coming back to the mansion anytime soon. A Mechari looked up and seemed to be busy with the laundry. “Miss Gwendolyn, are you leaving?” Lucy looked up. She recognized her immediately. This Mechari was her personal maid after all. “Yes Marie, I will try to discover what happened that night, for my father and for your sake too.” Marie seemed deeply moved by these words. “Thank you miss. I am really grateful to have served you. Please take care.” Lucy smiled at the maid. At least she has always been nice to her. “I will, thank you.” Lucy waved at the maid as she walked away.

It was a pretty nice day today. The riots seemed to have calmed down a bit from what she could see. Lucy decided she would fly across Mt. Moon. She was hoping someone she knew could help her in Pewter city. She was reaching the foot of the mountain when suddenly a charizard came flying past her. Lucy looked confused and surprised at it as it fell down through the trees into the ground. Lucy hesitated and slowly descended and landed next to it. The charizard seemed badly injured. It looked at her and it seemed a bit distressed with her being there. Lucy carefully rubbed the neck. “I won’t hurt you. I promise. I just want to help you.” The charizard made a small noise and seemed to have calmed down a bit. Lucy concentrated and tried to heal the charizard with her magic. She managed to do it and the charizard seemed really grateful to her. “Well, I hope you feel better now. I have to go now though.” Lucy stood up and wanted to leave but the charizard was acting strange, as if it wanted her to follow him as it flew up. Lucy was confused and curious at its behaviour and flew after it. It seemed to be headed in the direction of Mt. Moon. She could see smoke rising in the distance. Did something happen there? She would find out soon enough. The charizard seemed to be heading that way.

Shawn Mazox
    The Prism league
    Sunnyshore City(Sinnoh), boat from Sunnyshore to Castellia.(Unova)
    Affected RP'ers: indirect Axel Silverfield, anyone watching the news.

Boats were not Shawn's favorite means of travel. Not because he didn't like the ocean or that he was seasick, but because they were somehow never on time. Sometimes they showed up early, sometimes late, And, unfortunately, his particular boat chose this day to be very late.

This left him with a good amount of time on his hands. So he let Ruby out to stretch her legs, and he went walking through the streets of the beautiful city. As he walked, the tensions caused by the night of Bloodfall showed themselves, though to some people it might have been less obvious. Shawn could tell, however, that trust was at a low point. The streets, which had been bustling with many joyous people during his travels, were now empty, save for himself and one or two shoppers who seemed scared just to be out in the daylight.

What really caught his attention however, were the large tents that been hurriedly created on the edge of town. On closer inspection, he saw that a large number of Mechari families were clustered around the front of the tents, cleaning clothes and cooking food.

"It seems the people here have singled out the Mechari as the cause of all the recent problems," Shawn murmured to himself, "I have heard that this has been happening in a lot of places, actually. I wonder if it's true or not, I personally doubt that the mechari were the only ones behind those assassinations."

At this point however, a large horn sounded from the other side of the city. His boat had arrived. Finally. Sending a mental message to Ruby, who was probably out by the beach searching for something only she knew about, he hurried back to the dock. Ruby joined him quickly, and together they walked up into the ship.

"Sir, Pokemon must be kept inside their crystals when on the boat." Said a young sailor, stopping them just past the door. His bravado did not last long however, as Ruby turned her Mean Look ability on him. "G- go right ahead, sir.." he mumbled.

Looking around for where to go next, he quickly spotted a sign pointing toward a sitting area. The room was not too large, but it was packed full with large and comfortable looking seats. Shawn a seat near a large Mirrorvision, and ruby curled up beside him for a good long nap. Not feeling tired himself, Shawn instead turned on the news, hoping to learn something about the rioting he was supposed to help prevent in Unova. Unfortunately, when he turned it on all he got was a pokemart commercial, not something he felt like watching. He was just about to turn it off again when the news did come on, in the form of an emergency broadcast.

"This is an emergency broadcast relating to the rioting occurring in Castelia city, Unova. Earlier today, an unknown force has attacked the Greymane building, one of the main facilities of the High Magi Council. As everyone well knows, the High magi council was destroyed in the night of bloodfall. Clearly, this is an attempt by someone to stop the council from returning to its previous state. This video was taken only minutes ago from the 7th floor of neighboring building," the announcer reported.

In horror, Shawn and the other passengers who were listening watched as the news cut to scene of panic and chaos, surrounding the wreckage of the large, majestic Greymane building. Large colorful flames, clearly from a magical source, ran uncontrolled through its floors. For a moment, the video showed the chaos of the ground level: people running in every direction, shouts of threats toward whoever the causer was, and a comparatively small number of emergency workers trying to calm the crowds. Just as the video began to move back toward the flames in the building, Shawn noticed something odd: An angel, flying over the crowds holding a Chua. Normally Shawn would have though this was simply someone saving their friend, if not for the fact that while every one else was fleeing the building in a panic, this duo was flying straight toward it, aiming to get inside.

As he pondered who they could be, for they did not have the bright clothes of emergency workers on, the video moved toward the the roofs of other buildings, where emergency workers were attempting to shoot water at the higher floors. Again, he noticed something odd in the background, two things actually. The first was a small, purple and blue Pokemon flying in the distance. A porygon, or possible one of its evolutions, the distance made it impossible to be sure. The second, and to Shawn the most important, was a lone hooded figure standing on a building and watching the chaos. Beside him stood a large Charzard.

Mysterious duos, a random porygon or its evolution, and the hooded charzard rider. Shawn didn't know if he was the same one that he'd seen in Celestic town or not, but he doubted that they weren't related. The other thing he doubted was that the hooded figure had caused the fire at Greymane building. The fire riders, which is what Shawn had decided to call the group, had not used any magic, but instead had their Pokemon create the fire. The fire at the building was clearly magical.

Turning the Mirrorvision off, as the Emergency report had finished, Shawn had learned two very important facts: that the fire riders were not the only organized group rising out of all the rioting, and that someone related to the fire riders was stationed in Unova. As for the Porygon evolution and the odd duo, he would keep that information in the back of his head for later. For now, he settled down against Ruby's wonderfully soft and warm fur to take a nap. It was going to be a long boat ride.
    Last edited by Morzone; 06-15-2015 at 09:12 PM.

VPP

(P.S. The new "character" in this post doesn't yet have a name. Feel free to send me suggestions guys :P Dunno how often it will be featured but XD 'Tis something fun.)

Pohe Vahoc
    Phoenix Battalion
    Bleu Plaza, Lumiose City, Kalos
    Affected RPers: Still none :P

“So,” the Angel stated, holding a headlight in one hand while examining the damaged wires that barely held it in place, “how did the ‘hide and hope they won’t see me’ tactic work?” The machine she was beside dwarfed her in her crouched position, body shaped – as eloquently as possible – like a square with a rectangle attached to it. The truck’s chassis was well kept, gleaming midnight black with electric blue highlights in the shape of swirls lining its side. The company name was blended on them, boldly gold and eager to advertise. In place of wheels, like most flying vehicles, were pivoting vents through which the magic was propelled – and being a truck for heavy lifting, the back vents were doubled up to provide additional power, even if it made the automobile look fat.

The other headlight flashed in apparent annoyance. “Do you even need to mock me? You are handling my optical equipment – I am sure that is more than apparent to tell you the results, Ms. Vahoc.”

“Mocking is part of my job. Sassing Karl is the other.” Lifting the cable, she shook her head, grabbing a pair of scissors and snipping the damaged component off. Stripping it, she delicately wrapped another wire in its place, pulling out a specialized wire clamp. Having been enchanted by Karl Beem himself, it would meld the wires and their casings together with ease, but like every other time before her she hesitated to use it. Instead, she placed a hand on the cables, wishing them to repair with the very same spell.

Absolutely nothing happened – not even the twinge that using magic was supposed to bring. She frowned and used the tool until she heard the vehicle speak up once more. “Ms. Vahoc,” it stated quietly, remaining camera focused on her (the camera in question being part of the headlight, in a small section above the light source so as to avoid being blinded), “is everything all right? You seem distressed.”

Twisting the headlight on a bit more forcefully than needed, eliciting a miniscule honk from the truck, she huffed. “More annoyed than distressed.” Quiet pervaded the area while she reattached the piece, before she deigned to break it. “Dunno why I thought my magic would suddenly work. Hasn’t worked my entire life, won’t work now.”

“...That must be frustrating, especially when you see even an enchanted vehicle such as myself using magic freely.” She moved to examine the vent on the front left side, which had apparently gotten potatoes shoved up inside which rendered it unable to operate and at risk of suffering a magical backlash. That is the process in which the energy builds up with no escape, eventually surging back to where it originated as that area becomes less magically pressured. People thought it’s funny until the entire vehicle’s operating system explodes, sending it plummeting to the ground from significant heights. “Is there anything I can do to help?”

Scooping out some of the mess, Pohe snorted. “Remind me again why Karl enchanted you to talk and think, again?” She almost felt the truck shudder from the question.

“Because Master Beem is an atrocious driver. It was much safer to let me think and fly for him, ‘lest he get us and others killed by his inability to appreciate the word ‘stop’ on signs.” It paused for a moment before continuing as another thought crossed its mind. “Also, a yellow light does not mean ‘speed up’. Please, for the love of Arceus, slow down!”

“…What are you, a public safety announcer?” Pohe slid on her back, pulling the vent forward and reaching in with a cloth. After some cleaning and checking, she instructed the automobile to fire up its engine. Thankfully, the repair had done its job, as it hovered rather effortlessly above the ground, violet energy radiating softly from each exit. “Good. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need to get back to something.” Turning, she went back inside, from which a voice issued from the kitchen.

“Did you fix it?”

“Yeah, it’s fixed.” Opening the door, she began to descend, going back to her computer. Rechecking where everything was, she finally was able to hit the “delete” command, erasing lines of indentifying code. Highlighting what remained, she tentatively hit the copy command, smiling when Silph Co’s prompt that prevented her from doing so did not appear. She now had two copies, but without hesitation set the machine to copy several more, as she was bound to screw things up.

With that currently in progress, she turned back to the table behind her where three machines sat in a row, the first two machines having glass spheres atop them while the last had two pairs of wires in a “v” position. The first device was also connected to another sphere, held in place and filled with buzzing electrical magic. The purpose of the machine was to first siphon out any elemental impurities in the magic, to avoid possible contamination. The second machine was to separate the magic from the element, and the third was to produce the element in its raw, untainted form. She had no problems with the first part, but it was the second part that was difficult. Finding something to attract magic so strongly, as well as something that attracted electricity in much the same way, was proving to be a nearly impossible task.

What materials can do that? She didn’t want to use magic – she couldn’t, really, for that would pollute the sample all over again. She had to find a naturally occurring material to fulfill that purpose, and that was proving difficult. I think it’s time to contact Chihuahua. He may know something, or at least have a lead. It wasn’t like she had much choice, and her project depended on getting a resolution. So close… So close!

Made by the awesome X-Kun~

(OOC: look, I tried to make the traveling post interesting okay? it's still boring, but at least I tried. Also grassy your magic truck should be called Harley, just because.)

Shawn Mazox
    The Prism league
    Boat off the western edge of Castellia, Unova skies, Undella town
    Affected: indirect Laura Ignavi, anyone in castelia who might look at the sky

The Sun was just past its highest point when the loud and rather obnoxious captain's voice came over the loud speaker: "Attention all passengers, the S.S. Milotic has arrived at Castellia city. However, due to the recent attacks in Castellia city, docking and disembarking will be postponed until further notice. Thank you for your cooperation." The speakers shut off, and rumble of grumbling came from the passengers.

This suited Shawn just fine however, as he had decided the safest route would be to avoid populated areas and fly directly to his temporary home. Luckily, the Prism League Elders had decided not to place him inside the city he was positioned to assist, but in a town nearby. He pulled out his letter again just to be absolutely sure of his destination.

"You are first assigned to calm the rioting that is taking place within the Unova city of Lacunosa. With your best wishes at heart, the Elder counsel has decided not to place you residency within the rioting city, but instead in the small town nearby by, Undella town," Shawn murmured to himself and to Ruby, who stood next to him expectantly. "Well I might as well get to the skies, the flight won't be long if I stay above the clouds and head straight there."

Putting the letter away, Shawn quickly jogged to the outer deck, where he could get a clear view of the partially cloudy sky above him. Extending his wings to their fullest extent, he admired their beauty for a moment before take off. The glimmering silver feathers he had inherited from his mother rustled softly in the slight sea breeze, spreading life through every inch of perfect plumage. Then in flash, he swept his great wings downward, launching high above the polished wooden deck of the boat. Turning to fly northeast toward his destination, he pulled out Ruby's PCC and recalled her. She was not fast enough to travel under him on foot.

As he put the PCC back into his bag, he glanced at the empty slots next to the crystal: one for Seth's and one for Crystal. Sadness pervaded Shawn at the sight, he missed his two Pokemon greatly, and as he flew, he thought about what he would have done differently so far if they hadn't been stolen. Seth, that jumpy, crazy Absol would have been sent off ahead of him as soon as he had neared land. A message secure in a small pouch, he would use Extreme speed to arrive much faster than Shawn could have dream of doing himself. Shawn wished he could've been able to land in Undella town and be greeted by a loud and joyful bark and a tackle by his energetic partner.

Crystal, his wonderful and caring Audino, would have sung a melody to the chimes of her heal bell. Not only helping Shawn to sleep on the over crowded boat, but to protect his dreams and calm his nerves. Shawn had a feeling he would miss those gloriously soothing sounds very much over the next few days, maybe even weeks.

These thoughts and similar ones filled Shawn's mind as he flew high above the clouds, completely on his own. The only time he was distracted from memories of his missing partners was as he flew over Lostlorn forest, where by looking through a hole in the clouds he saw what looked like a single person with a few Pokemon, setting up a campsite. He was unable to be sure, but he guessed the person was probably female. This did not intrigue him very much however, and his thoughts quickly returned to his Pokemon.

The Sun was setting when Shawn touched down in Undella town. Most of the people were still out and about, watching the sunset on the beach. Shawn decided against joining them, he was dead tired after flying all afternoon and most of the evening. He looked quickly for the house where he would be staying.

"There's an old member of the Prism league here, real big on recruiting new people. I think his house was... that one," Shawn told a freshly released Ruby, pointing at a medium sized house near the Villa.

When Shawn walked up to the house, he found the old man asleep on his porch. Deciding not to wake him up, he wrote a quick note on some paper and left it next to him. Shawn then let himself into the home, finding one of the two unoccupied rooms and dumping his things in it. He then laid down on the gloriously soft bed, and slept. His traveling was finished, but the real work started tomorrow.

VPP

Not a clue, man TheoreticalSelkie's Avatar
    ((OOC: post's a bit messy, will clean up tomorrow.))

Galen Phloros
    Phoenix Battalion
    Castelia City Hospital, Unova >>> Greymane Building, Castelia City, Unova
    Affected RPers: @Death's Spook, anyone else near the fire

There was a soft click as Galen unlocked the door to her office. Compared with the other doctors' offices in the hospital, her office was medium-sized and sparsely furnished. She was rarely ever in here, except when forced to rest by the committee of doctors that had formed out of concern for the health of all the doctors in the hospital. After all, many of them were overworked from all the new patients streaming in from day to day. For Galen, it was a bit of a laughable matter as she was built to have little need for sleep.

In the office, there were few artificial lights. Most of the room was lit up by sunlight streaming in through the window during the day. On a different side of the office was a passably wooden desk, covered in burn marks and manila folders. A soft, black office chair accompanied the desk, where a Lopunny slept, curled up in sweet dreams. Galen strode over, stroking the Lopunny's head fluff before turning to the rest of the desk. She reached out and picked up the Mirror lying on one corner, dialing Gabriel's number as she put it up to her head.

Before Gabriel could answer, the light in the office shifted from white to blue as a large, magical blaze consumed a section of the city. Instantly, Galen went to the window, observing as civilians started running away from the center of the disaster. Blue fire... most likely a magical explosive. That's where one of the city hubs is. How many were injured? Through the window, she could barely see the blackened frame of the burning building in the fire. The smoke hung low over the city -- an ominous omen. Just outside her office, the stampeding of feet raced past her doors. Panic? She wouldn't know until she stepped out.

"Sorry, Mr. Phloros, but this seems to be serious." Galen apologized to the Mirror. In the chaos, every EMT in the hospital would be racing towards the scene. Having just been certified as one, Galen was obligated to answer the call. Her desk screeched as she pulled open a drawer, taking out the worn doctor's coat, several sizes too large. She pulled on the worn coat and hung the other one on the back of the chair, taking care to slip her bike keys into a pocket. And of course, her PPCs, which went into the other pocket. Grabbing the messenger bag, Galen glanced back at the roaring blaze and then stepped out into the hallway.

Down a few flights of stairs and out the back door was Galen's route to her bike, parked in the front of the large parking lot near the hospital. On the way she encountered several panicked nurses. Understandably, the attackers could move on to the hospital, injuring and killing many more people that had been caught up in the civil conflict. Even from a distance, any onlookers could see that the fire was an unnatural phenomenon. It wasn't much of a stretch to assume that the fire could even spread to the other districts of the city. Contemplating the cause of the fire, Galen started up the bike. Sirens built up to a deafening roar as the ambulances raced towards the scene. Galen darted into a side alley, taking the longer way around to avoid the backed-up streets and fleeing citizens.

When she arrived, the blaze was barely held in check by firefighters and their water Pokemon. Was it the magical nature of the fire resisting their efforts? Leaving the bike by a dumpster, Galen jogged over to the ambulances.

"How many wounded?"

"Not sure, there's still people stuck inside the Greymane! No one can get in there to rescue them!"

"Understood."

"Hey, wait, you can't just go in there, even if you're..." The harassed technician shouted after Galen's back. His words fell on deaf ears as she parted the crowds easily with her larger size.

Dead or alive, she would bring back someone.

Anomalous Eldritch Cryptid Saraibre Ryu's Avatar
    Remiel Barnabas
    Team Awesome
    Mt. Moon
    ARPer's: @XaiakuX @Daixtey @purple umbreon

Remiel landed with a cautious thud. He pulled the scarf from his face and pocketed his goggles. He was a fair ways away, about a hundred feet or so from the plume of smoke. With cane in hand as well as calling his Milotic, Cress out, he motioned for her to be quiet, and she nodded. The Milotic moved over in between the trees, floating just a few inches off the ground. She put out some smoldering fauna as the Angel went and continued forward. The smell of smoke was thick, and would no doubt be carried through his jacket. He made sure not to step on any twigs, avoiding any confrontation as much as possible, though he had no idea he was about to make one himself.

Upon looking at the remains of the cottage he was meant to have a meeting in, Remiel saw two things at first: fire, and then bodies. Becoming shocked at first, it only grew into confusion when he saw the company helicopter from Harper Industries, and that all of the bodies were not alive. There was a lifeless Chua on the ground with a well-aimed head wound of sorts, no doubt from a projectile. Growing in emotions ranging from anger, shock, paranoia and frustration, he whistled for Cress and pointed at more of the fires, to which she immediately began to put out.

“Harper, what in the name of the Arcstar is going on!? I thought I was called for a meeting, not the aftermath of a war zone!” Remiel spat at him, stabbing his cane into the ground to emphasise his words. “You have a brief moment to explain yourself!”

Remiel was already wary of Harper Industries, but he was wary of anyone. This was an absolute maddening of the mind, as he had much more to do and to be called out to this? This was not what he expected and while that may not have been what Lance had expected either. Upon letting his vision widen a bit, he recognized one of the Apparatus testers was also there, and was curious as to why he was here as well. Was the original meeting to talk about possible side effects? He wasn’t sure, but with some Beta Aparatus’ missing and now the scene in front of him, Remiel wanted answers, and he wanted them quickly.

Elsewhere... in Goldenrod

Back in the offices, people were quickly becoming crowded as Zier was appointing people to rooms. Some of the looting had left some very injured, and the hospital was growing thin in space. Remiel’s offices, while not a true hospital of the physical kind, had taken in a lot of the minor injured, who were sitting in the office, or placed in rooms on the beds while they were patched up. Amongst them were the paranoid, scared and unquiet, to which Zier had a fine enough time keeping a hold of.

That was until a Mechari walked into the room.

Zier had heard a familiar patient, Earl, start shouting and pointing at the two that entered, prompting a turn of heads and unwarranted glares of suspicion and hate. Zier quickly put Earl in a room and approached the two.

“Hello, bonjour, how may I help you?” He greeted peasantly and with a short bow.

“My sister and I were redirected here from the hospital.” One of them said, who had their arm around his sister’s shoulder, covering a gash. “It looks like it needs a firm healing spell, but I’m not good at those… also she’s been feeling unwell and not sleeping due to nightmares since…”

The male Mechari looked around, seeing people turn their heads away when he looked at them. Zier patted his shoulder, glaring back at the other patients. He couldn’t entirely blame them though, fear was thick in the air. “Do not worry, we’ll have you sit in one of our spare examination rooms, and I’ll have someone get to that right away.”

The male Mechari nodded thank you as the Neko lead the pair of them into said room, having the sister sit on the paper covered bed. With a crinkling to show she was adjusted, Zier left the room quickly, explaining he would get a free nurse. He left the door ajar just enough for the female to peer into the office across the hall, which was Zier’s office. On the table was a computer Mirror, and part of an Aisling Aparatus.

The sister pointed it out to the brother. Neither of them said anything further about it when the nurse came in.

ASB Stats | VPP Stats

Flute the Clefa
    Hatch: 2883
    Clefairy: 2988
    Clefable: 3108
    Level100: 3168

Lance Harper
    Team Awesome
    Harper Family Cottage
    Affected RPers: @Daixtey, @Saraibre Ryu, @purple umbreon

The flames dithered and I didn't know what to be more impressed by. That this guy I barely knew agreed to help me and successfully save the wooden structure of the cottage. I guess a near death experience tends to bond people who don't know each other. I made my way over to Davven, and placed my hand on his shoulder. "Good work, kid. I appreciate your help," I said to him, patting his shoulder once and walking towards the gardening shed. The shed was secured by genetic imprint, so I had to place my hand on the door for it to recognize me. There wasn't a lot of larceny around this area, but bandits were here and there, so it was good to keep things safe and secure. Could I just buy another piece of equipment? Sure I could, but I don't want to.

So I placed my hand on the door and it opened. Behind it there were several tools needed for gardening. Sure we had automated systems, but I didn't need it. I had two good hands and a shovel. Also, this particular scenario called for a bit of digging. I grabbed 3 shovels, handed two to Machamp, and looked to Davven once more. "If you would be so kind, sir. Could you and your Pokémon go find some large rocks? There's a wheel barrow here in the shed, and a stream just around the other side of property. This fool may have been a heretic pyromaniac, undeserving of a proper burial. But I can't just leave dead bodies strewn through my garden."

Just as I said that, my cat-like senses detected a familiar presence. "Remiel," I said, standing up, and dusting off poorly. It would be completely impossible to cover up this murder scene. However, it wouldn't be impossible to tell him the truth of what happened and have him believe it. Considering I had about four eye witnesses who saw it all. I dropped my thought of digging and approached my colleague before he could see the carnage, having completely forgotten that my hair was disheveled, my suit was torn and scuffed up, and I was covered head to toe in Chua blood and dirt. I stood to greet him, shovel over shoulder. "Bout time you showed up. I could have used you yesterday ago."

Harper, what in the name of the Arcstar is going on!? I thought I was called for a meeting, not the aftermath of a war zone! You have a brief moment to explain yourself!

I opened my mouth to comply, but I thought otherwise. I closed my mouth and put the shovel down. "Now Remiel, We've known each other for, like.. a couple weeks now? I'm pretty sure you know that I wouldn't just up and kill a guy without good reason," I spoke as if to make light of my recent actions, "See, this was one of those heretics that thought my family was behind the Night of Bloodfall. Decided to make it personal and come after me. Granted, I didn't want to fight him, but he didn't really give me much option."

I sighed and sat down in the grass, the effects and emotions beginning to set in, now that I've had to recollect on recent events. "I think his original intention was just to burn down the cabin. But he probably heard and saw the chopper coming in. Decided it was worth investigating. All I can honestly recall from the start was a harsh statement and then a whole lot of fire sent towards Davven and myself. I got Davven out of harm's way, and fought the Chua while Machamp fought his Charizard. Which you may or may not have seen go flying over Mt. Moon."

I lied back in the grass and just contemplated the whole scenario, my mind wandered as my mouth kept moving, "His last words were, 'The world is a better place with your worthless parents in the grave,'" I spoke with a mock tone in my voice, "I could answer with was, 'tell them yourself.'"

I chuckled at myself, and rested the back of my hand on my forehead to block out the sunlight. "How lame is that? Tell them yourself. I'm about to kill you, and that's all I've got to say. I'm such a loser."
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

The lord of cookies :D purple umbreon's Avatar
    Lucy Tonitrui
    Team Awesome
    Her family mansion near Cerulean City
    Affected RPers: Saraibre Ryu, Daixtey, XaiakuX

Lucy kept following the Charizard. They were getting closer to the pillar of smoke. The smell of burned wood lingered in the air. The smoke wasn't so thick anymore. Maybe someone put out the fire. She really had no clue what was going on and she wasn't so sure she wanted to know.

The Charizard roared and dove into the smoke. Lucy hesitated for a bit and flew after it. The smoke was burning her throat and was making her eyes tear up. She was a bit scared that the forest would still be on fire but what she saw was not what she would have expected to see. When she got closer the scene shocked her. There were dead bodies around and there was a half burned down cottage. There were also some people around and one seemed to want to bury the bodies.

Before she realized what was going on, the Charizard landed on the ground next to what seemed to be a dead Chua and roared again. For some reason it seemed happy. Then it noticed the Machamp and it suddenly let out a Flamethrower in the air and it seemed to want to fight it. Lucy was confused by what was going on. She was also curious to who those other people are but she didn't know if she should go closer or not. Could she trust them? Did they maybe cause all this? She didn't know. She just stayed in the air for a bit, waiting to see what would happen.
    Last edited by purple umbreon; 06-19-2015 at 10:20 PM.

Daixtey
    Davven Spelloyal
    Team Awesome
    Burned down coattage in Kanto, behind Mt. Moon
    Affected Rpers: @purple umbreon @XaiakuX @Saraibre Ryu

Davven was looking at the shovel, he could think what he wanted from him. Looking back at the bodies, it was a really unpleasing sight and he nodded while taking the shovel. Davven called back his Flygon in the meantime, but pointed his Feraligatr to follow him and pointed at the bodies "Carry those carefully, please". Feraligatr walked over to the dead Chua and the Helicopter, putting the bodies on his shoulders and arms. Davven tried making no disgusting look but it was kind of hard, but it also was for the best to put the bodies away.

As they collected the bodies, Davven threw the shovel over his shoulder and saw out of the corner of his eye another Angel coming close. Davven didn't look much as he already knew how the person looked that invented the appartatus that he was employed to experiment with. Focusing on the task he was given he began walking to the location that Harper gave him luckily he said it could be close by. Ramming the shovel into the ground, and trying to dig some big chunks out to make this quick. Thinking about it, he let his Feraligatr dig out with his claws a hole too next to it. It was going quick until he heard a crashing noise and he thought seeing something.

It made Davven a bit curious hearing the roar of a Charizard again, he didn't know what was going on. He had to hold his Feraligatr back which was already hard enough "No, we still have to finish this". His hole was already deep enough, and he carefully put one of the bodies in and started to close it up. Patting the ground to make it seem normal again, he did it with the other body too. Nodding once at the Feraligatr looking over the makeshift holes that he closed up "You did good" the Feraligatr nodded back and Davven returned it.

As soon as he could he made his way back to the place of the cottage. The sight scared him at first, it looked like the Charizard returned but then somebody else was with it. Not knowing who it was he moved closer to Harper "What is going on?" Davven tried to ask quickly. He didn't like how everythign was happening so quick now as he was looking up and down the new person and the Charizard with it. The other person was still here too, looks like more and more problems are happening and he was trying to see what his employer would say somehting to this.

(I shall keep the name Harley in mind, Morzone. Imma see if anyone else suggests too, to be fair :P )

Pohe Vahoc
    Phoenix Battalion
    Bleu Plaza, Lumiose City, Kalos
    Affected RPers:
    Still none, because build up takes time.

Pohe grinned, clapping her hands together as she stared at the two small pieces of ore in front of her. Sure, it had cost her a fair amount, but it was a necessary price for science. Whipping out a screwdriver, she pried open the second machine, fastening the rocks into place. The one that attracted magic was placed near the conduit that led to the sphere, while for electricity it was placed on the main conduit which would lead to the third machine. Her excitement was tangible as she switched it on, listening to the whir as it activated. Magic spilled down the first machine and very little was pulled from it – she had a good sample, after all – and in the second, she clapped her hands as what appeared to be raw, white energy spilled into the sphere. That alone was a triumph, as every time before it was tainted yellow from its electrical element.

The third machine’s two antennae lit up as electricity sparked between them, and she pulled out another tool which could detect the presence of magic. These weren’t all that rare due to how common it was, but it was rare in how sensitive it was to the stuff. This device had been an, ehm, gift, from her contact Sneasel, after repairing her heist kit’s malfunctioning rope pulley, which she used to rappel down and up buildings. Magic was easy to detect with the right tools – sheer talent and skill, however, were not.

Pushing it close to the electricity, the screen lit up as it measured the amount of magic left in it. Pohe could feel a bit of sweat on her forehead, nervous, as the screen continued to display that it was calculating. After what seemed to be hours, but was instead a mere few seconds, it let out a beep. Simultaneously, Pohe let out a curse. There was still some magic left in the sample, very little but enough to let her know something wasn’t working. She had a feeling that the magic she had pulled out was also still a bit polluted with electricity, which indicated to her that attraction simply wasn’t enough. The ores weren’t pulling strongly enough, and as a result there wasn’t a complete separation of the two. Shutting the machine off, she pulled out her phone and dialed her contact.

A squeaky voice answered. “So, Outcast, how did it go? Did it work?”

Her lips twitched a bit into a frown. “No, it didn’t.” She was disappointed, but on the other hand, the low amount detected suggested she was close. “I need something more… Attraction isn’t enough, so I need to look at repulsion as well. So, naturally, I need ore that can repulse magic and likewise for electricity.”

The other line was silent for a moment. “I can swing you the ore for electricity right away, that one isn’t that hard. The one for magic, though, is going to cost you a lot more, and I need a little time to get it. Governments, research companies, they all have a monopoly on the stuff because in large quantities it can be potent. I’ll contact you as soon as possible, though.”

She frowned, but knew there was no other option. “All right. Send them both over at the same time – I’d prefer to pay for both than first one, and then the other. Unless you need something fixed?”

“Nah, everything is still working fine; it’s probably because you fixed them before,” he laughed. “I’ll sign off and get to work on that for my favorite customer. Good luck, Outcast, and keep going. You’re almost there!” Before she could retort, the call ended, and she sighed. Somehow, she couldn’t get irritated at his encouragement, and that frustrated her. Turning to the computer, she could see that her copies had been successful, and she made her way over to start messing with the code. She had, prior to this, long since drafted up a code for her prototypes, but now that she could actively work on implementing it, she was doubtful to how well it would work. Theories often worked well, but in experimenting they fell flat at least half the time.

Sitting down on the computer, she renamed the code to "FireCat" and proceeded to start reworking it. If there was one thing she was even better at doing than all of her scientific, engineering "nonsense" (as some people put it), it was budgeting her time wisely. Maybe, the Angel thought with amusement, I should apply to be a lead construction engineer somewhere. Lots of money, after all, and not dealing with legal complications. Usually. She frowned. Although that'd mean I'd have to deal with a lot more people... Eck. Never mind. I'll stick to doing what I know best.

After a bit of this, she flipped on the radio, stopping when she heard of the attack on the Greymane Building, which was used for the High Magi Council in Unova. There were reports of death, more damaged buildings caused from both the initial explosion and resulting fire, and suspicion all around. Listening for a moment, she flipped it off before calling up the stairs. "KARL!"

She heard a thunk as he dropped something, a curse, and then the door of the basement opened up. "No need to shout so loud! I dropped a hammer on my foot, birdbrain." She rolled her eyes. "What is it?"

"Get the truck in the garage," came her simple response.

Some silence. "But you know it doesn't like it in there - too cramped and dark."

"Greymane Building in Unova was attacked and exploded. Blame is probably going to fall more heavily on the Mechari, again. Last time they pulled its headlight out and shoved a potato up a vent. They might do worse this time." There was no response, likely because of the news sinking in. "Now would be a good time, by the way, unless you're fine waiting for your vehicle to get redesigned by angsty teenagers and moronic adults."

"...I...I, yeah, I'll go and convince it..." More silence. "...You don't think...?"

She shrugged, even though he couldn't see it from up the stairs. "People do dumb things. If there is one constant between all the races, between all living things, it's that we're going to screw crap up and then blame someone else for it. That's just how it goes. So what if there are some Mechari involved? I can guarantee that every other race is involved too."

"Thanks, Pohe."

"Yeah, yeah, now move your shiny metal tin can before I kick it out there myself!"

Made by the awesome X-Kun~