Quote Originally Posted by Sanctus View Post
Oh, neat! I'll have to take you up on questions concerning Islam over PM in the future when I think of something worth your time. If anything I say offends you it's entirely due to ignorance, so excuse me. :)
Trust me. I'd far rather you ask the question and risk offending me than simply make assumptions. The only cure for ignorance is asking questions.

Granted, I'm liable to occasionally include sarcasm in my reply, but if you're asking me the question a) it's probably not going to be directed at you and b) I'm sarcastic to everyone, so it's not personal.

Quote Originally Posted by The Operator View Post
Deaths Spook: Good on you for being open about it. It takes balls to come out like that, especially when Islam is villainized the way it is. People judge the group for the sins of the individual. I constantly hear people consider me to be a homophobe or mysoginists for being Christian, because some of the more extreme Christians hate homosexuals, or believe women should be stay at home housewives. I know Muslims have been judged for the acts of terrorists, and can guess that Catholics haven't been treated the same since the incidents with children. We are in a judgemental and generalizing world. It is hard to be open about our faith.
Thank you Op and Sanctus for your support.