Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    I knew it... I KNEW IT!!!

Aww cute! I can't wait for more. >w<

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I knew it... I KNEW IT!!!

Aww cute! I can't wait for more. >w<
    The twins are indeed cute. =D And destructive.

No preview this time, just an update status on the buffer:

Pages 25 and 26 are now sketched! =D

I was really hoping to keep Ch. 5 to 30 or fewer pages, but I ended up adding to the script as I was sketching the pages. I might have added a total of about 1 1/2 pages worth of stuff extending one scene a bit. I think it might still end up ~30 pages, but let's see.

Though if it does end up longer, that might be good cause I don't know how to handle suicide week if Ch. 5 ends first. I always take a small break between chapters which really wouldn't work during suicide week. We'll see. I'll figure it out. Eventually.

05-21 - Complete
    05-22 - Complete
    05-23 - Complete
    05-24 - Sketched
    05-25 - Sketched
    05-26 - Sketched
    05-27 - Scripted
    05-28 - Scripted
    05-29 - Scripted
    05-30 - Scripted

AMAAAAAAAAAAZE. I need to do my comic pages like that. You know, that comic I have that doesn't exist but does.

Yes. Well it's cool to have another page if that ends up happening. c: You will figure it out. >:3

AMAAAAAAAAAAZE. I need to do my comic pages like that. You know, that comic I have that doesn't exist but does.

Yes. Well it's cool to have another page if that ends up happening. c: You will figure it out. >:3
    Well, considering I've extended this one scene quite a bit (not for the purpose of keeping Suicide Week on track), we might be good. xD

Here's a sneakpeak from a few pages further down. Only a sketch, but I don't have anything nice to share since I've been doing sketches only for the last several PRS work hours. This one may be a tad spoiler-y. Click at your own risk.

Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    Well, considering I've extended this one scene quite a bit (not for the purpose of keeping Suicide Week on track), we might be good. xD

Here's a sneakpeak from a few pages further down. Only a sketch, but I don't have anything nice to share since I've been doing sketches only for the last several PRS work hours. This one may be a tad spoiler-y. Click at your own risk.

Spoiler:
    Good! xD I can't wait for suicide week. What started that?

Oooh, nice. O: Haha it doesn't look that spoilery to me...well...I can see how it is, but I don't feel too violated! ;P

Good! xD I can't wait for suicide week. What started that?

Oooh, nice. O: Haha it doesn't look that spoilery to me...well...I can see how it is, but I don't feel too violated! ;P
    Suicide week started... Forever ago. xD There's usually two every year. One to celebrate Rising Shadow's birthday on May 9th (that's the one coming up!) and usually a second for favorite milestones on Smackjeeves. The next milestone will be 400- current count is 365- so maybe in a few months there shall be another suicide week.

And yeah- it's not that spoiler-y, but I always warn for things that might be a tad bit spoiler-y. Here's the next preview: I'm still working on sketches, so no colors/lines for a while. I've got two or three more pages of Ch. 5 to sketch out.

Also, the PRS board hit another multiple of 50. =P You know what that means~! BONUS PAGE. Or... shortened hiatus. Probably the latter considering PRS is probably gonna go straight to end-chapter break after suicide week (Which is when Bonus pages were meant to resume).

05-21 - Complete
    05-22 - Complete
    05-23 - Complete
    05-24 - Sketched
    05-25 - Sketched
    05-26 - Sketched
    05-27 - Sketched
    05-28 - Sketched
    05-29 - Sketched
    05-30 - Scripted - Sorta
    05-31 - Not Scripted
    05-32 - Not Scripted

New teaser! I finished sketching out the rest of the chapter. Just spent all day on Page 25 too. xD Busy busy. It's probably the most detailed page I've done in a long time for PRS.

05-22 - Complete
    05-23 - Complete
    05-24 - Complete
    05-25 - Complete
    05-26 - Sketched
    05-27 - Sketched
    05-28 - Sketched
    05-29 - Sketched
    05-30 - Sketched
    05-31 - Sketched
    05-32 - Sketched

Yay for more teasers! I love all your background drawings. The shading and colors are just too awesome for my eyes <3
    @Nekomata;
    Last edited by Trainer17; 04-10-2016 at 02:21 AM.
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Wow, awesome cave. O: It looks really good! Also, that's cool that you do something to celebrate PRS's birthday. c:

@Trainer17
    Awesome stuff? Where? I don't see anything awesome?
    @Suicune's Fire
    It's tradition at this point. xD Unfortunately haven't been able to work on the buffer for suicide week yet. Hell week is a thing right now. X_x

Have a tiny poofy Naya.