Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Outer Scientist

Outer Scientist

So, uh, yeah. I'm Fizz. I've been looking for a couple of forums to join and I found this place on Google. It seems like a nice place, I like it. Oh, eh, some of you might know me as Fizz on Ever Grande City or Fizzay on Serebii, maybe? The former is more plausible as I was generally inactive on the latter.

---Warning next part is about me and crap---

I'm from Dublin, Ireland and it's a crappy place that gets a lot of rain but it's my home and I love it, ha. I'm a dude, which somehow seems to be a shocker to some people. .-.

I am obsessed with anime and manga and basically everything Japanese. I'm not a weaboo though, I SWEAR. Supernatural and Revenge are also things I'm obsessed with TV wise. Hence my name - Castiel who is my favourite character from Supernatural. Divergent and Skulduggery Pleasant are some of my favourite books, too.

I'm always on Tumblr, like literally always. I've never logged out either. Wow I don't even remember my password anymore....must change it....MUSIC. Ah yes, music. I love listening to VOCALOID, specifically Len, Rin and IA. My favourite songs are basically all of the Kagerou Project songs because they are so ahhhhhh. JubyPhonic is also my favourite English artist because wow she is amazing.

Uh wow I rambled on a bit, didn't I? Ha, sorry.

I'm always up for a chat as well so if you're bored please don't hesitate to strike up a conversation with me.

tl;dr: I'm happy to be here!
    will you be my
    h e r o ?

Welcome to the forum!

Dublin, eh? Never been outside of the States, but I've seen pictures of Ireland, I've assumed it was a nice place! I can relate to the rain...we get a lot of rain in the Appalachian mountains. Or, at least we do here. Wind is a problem as well.

Ah well, anyway, welcome! You can certainly ask any of us staff if you need anything!

|||||||||

Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
    Welcome to the forum!

Dublin, eh? Never been outside of the States, but I've seen pictures of Ireland, I've assumed it was a nice place! I can relate to the rain...we get a lot of rain in the Appalachian mountains. Or, at least we do here. Wind is a problem as well.

Ah well, anyway, welcome! You can certainly ask any of us staff if you need anything!
    It's pretty nice but some parts are a bit, eh, antisocial. I mean, very antisocial. Though antisocial behaviour is expected in largely populated areas so it's not too unusual. Oh, where in the States is that? Wind will be the death of me. It's the one thing that annoys me weather wise.

Thank you, I'll be sure to.
    will you be my
    h e r o ?

Irl I have a general dislike for most people. xD I'm acquaintances with most everyone in my classes, though. I generally dislike everyone, but I solid don't like others. I'm nice online though. xD The Appalachian mountains stretch from Canada to the south of the US, but I like in the North Carolina part, which are known as the Blue Ridge mountains! It has a lit of everything here. It's windy and rainy here. Dreary for the most part, especially in ever other season but Summer. I like it that way, though. Not too hot. xD Wind bothers me though.

|||||||||

Welcome to the forums, Fizz! There are lots of anime and manga lovers here on the forums, me included--we even have a club for it, though it isn't very active. XD I don't really watch TV, but I do read, though I've yet to read either of the books you mentioned...but I do listen to Vocaloid a bit--I'm a Luka and Gumi fan.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay here!

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

Quote Originally Posted by Winter View Post
    Welcome to the forums, Fizz! There are lots of anime and manga lovers here on the forums, me included--we even have a club for it, though it isn't very active. XD I don't really watch TV, but I do read, though I've yet to read either of the books you mentioned...but I do listen to Vocaloid a bit--I'm a Luka and Gumi fan.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay here!
    I must join it, if that is the case! :3c Have you read The Fault in Our Stars, by any chance? I love GUMI, but I'm not a big fan of Luka. Her voice just sounds off to me, I suppose?

Thank you, Winter, I'll be sure to.
    will you be my
    h e r o ?

No, I have not. I have friends who have read it, though. I dunno--I think you're the first person I've ever heard say they thought she sounded funny.

No, I have not. I have friends who have read it, though. I dunno--I think you're the first person I've ever heard say they thought she sounded funny.
    You should give it a read, it's a great book though terribly heartbreaking. ;; She doesn't sound funny, she just doesn't sound as good as the others, in my opinion.
    will you be my
    h e r o ?

...No thanks, I cry easily. Besides, I'm typically the one trying to smash peoples hearts under my heels.

Lol, sounds similar to my opinion of Miku.

...No thanks, I cry easily. Besides, I'm typically the one trying to smash peoples hearts under my heels.

Lol, sounds similar to my opinion of Miku.
    Same. ;; Wow, that sounds...friendly?

IA is a lot nicer sounding, in my opinion.
    will you be my
    h e r o ?