News - July 2015

Update Status

Updates are set to resume, though I'm a bit behind on uh... everything. Commissions, TPK pixel stuff, comic pages, writing- you get the idea. There may be delayed updates, but I'll be sure to get them all done by the end of the month.

Oh- and PXR will no longer be getting early updates. Point of them was to encourage activity in the forums, but that failed.

- School
    Starting on the 7th, I'm taking Hell 2... Er... my second programming class. Programming, hell... same thing. xD

- Health
    Uh. Read my latest blog entry for details, but not quite as good as it can be. Medicines have been acquired. Still not happy about that.

Buffer Status

What is this 'buffer' you speak of?

Page 05-01: Scripted
    Page 05-02: Scripted
    Page 05-03: Scripted

Livestreams

Livestreams will resume their weekend timing after the 7th.

Bonus Updates / Update Schedule

As always, just a friendly reminder that for every 50 posts made here in the forum, a Tuesday update gets added to the end of the buffer. So far, I owe just the one bonus update on the 2nd. Since there will be a hiatus, 50 posts will cut the length of the hiatus instead of offering bonus pages. However, there will be at LEAST one week of hiatus to allow myself time to plan, though, I doubt you all would get the number of posts required to cut the hiatus THAT much before then.

06/30: Page 05-01 - Bonus Update - LATE
    07/03: Page 05-02
    07/07: Page 05-03 - Bonus Update
    07/10: Page 05-04
    07/17: Page 05-05
    07/24: Page 05-06
    07/25: Page 05-07

So. About those missed updates- I think I'm down what... 3 updates already? Yeeeaaaah....... that happened.

To explain, I've been a complete mess in the last week. Emotionally, physically, etc. Mostly emotionally. Not sure if it's the new meds or just all the stress and anxiety finally forcing its way past my usual facade. I think the worst of it has passed. I'm still a little out of it, but I've managed to force myself to get working again.

So yeah, no one cares about that- so let's get to the part that people DO care about: Updates.

I've gotten 10 pages scripted and sketched out and the entire chapter outlined. This will probably run a bit long compared to past chapters, but I won't cut it any further than I already have. I'm guessing at least 50 pages- and I'm terribad at guesses.

Anyway- updates should resume on Friday of this week. I will update every weekday of next week. This is to make up for the 3 late pages plus the fact I haven't kept tabs on if I owe any bonus pages- so I'm just gonna shove an extra bonus page for next week.

Sorry again for the delays! (Go check out some random sketched panels I posted on the Chapter 5 discussion thread.)