Thread: FROM THE ASHES

FROM THE ASHES

After a while of stubborn brooding, this old wolf finally decided to make the move from the decayed ruins of PE2K and to something that surprises me--a much cleaner and more customisable forum that is free of the lag that often plagued me elsewhere.

So to the admin of this site, thank you.

Anyway. I see a lot of familiar faces here, and a lot of those faces know me as either White Wolf of the Snow or Sight of the Stars from Pokemon Elite 2000. Well, I'm here, and with my shorter penname, Starsight.

A bit about myself, I guess, for those who don't know me:

• I have a Tumblr. And I am not responsible for the things you see there.
    • I game. Minecraft, Assassin's Creed, Skyrim, Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, CastleMinerZ, some Resident Evil, The Sims, and probably a few more that I can't think of.
    • I write and RP. A LOT. I'm on several RP sites such as Alacritis, and that's pretty much the only one worth mentioning. I RP practically everything.
    • I don't care about anything. And by that I mean that I'm the most relaxed person ever and will talk about literally anything. That dirty thought that just crossed your mind? I'll probably talk about it. Yes. I'm that nonchalant. I'm pretty chill, actually. And I love listening to rants, so if you ever want to have a pep talk or scream at the world and how stupid it is (because we've all had those days), feel free to throw me a PM.
    • I do manips. Photomanips, more specifically. And I draw, but I'm by no means the best. My deviantART is here.
    • I code HTML and basic CSS. The latter especially is minor. I'm still learning, and this site's mix of BBC and HTML is throwing me way off, but after examining a few tables and divs I'll probably catch on.

So that's me in a few bullets.

It's quite nice to meet you all and to be here! I hope to make a lot of friends and reconnect with old ones on the way~

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY PRECIOUUUUUSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

It's great that you decided to join. C: I'm sure you'll adopt this as your new home in no time. 8D

~SF.

Sight! It's nice to see you again, welcome to PXR!

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

Welcome to PXR! :D

If you need anything, you can ask any of us staff. :o

|||||||||

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Welcome! You should join the PXR MC club!

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

The applause, applause, applause~ MC Elesa's Avatar
    Editor-in-Chief

Senior Administrator

Wecome to PXR! There is a bar in the corner serving juice and cookies in the corner. That is where I can be found asleep.

You sound familiar! I wish my memory wasn't so bad.