Bread Kittens, Anyone?

I recently got ahold of an iPod Touch g5, and immediately proceeded to go through the app store in search of amusing games. In searching out games similar to Pokemon, I discovered Bread Kittens. It's an odd iOS title with an equally odd premise--an evil cat food company has made food that has caused every cat in the land to eat it go beserk; it is now your job to throw bread at their faces and make the affected cats become their normal selves again...oh, and once you have, they're yours to battle other crazed cats with. You will also proceed to affix more bakeable items to their faces (bagels, pancakes, pizza, crepes...) in order to give your cats stat boosts in battle.

Aside from being ridiculously off-the-wall, the game sports an adorable art style and a PvP system that will actually grant you even further in-game stat boosts if you rank up enough. It also has accomplishments you can earn items in-game for, my favorites being the ones that reward all the senseless grinding you will end up doing trying to find and bread all available cats and gain three-star rankings on every battle spot in each map. What it all adds up to in the end, though, is a rather amusing time sink.

Anyway, I'm posting this because I was curious if anyone else here plays Bread Kittens--maybe we could do arena challenges sometime? And to spread the word about a rather amusing free game I enjoy playing.

My dA | My FF.Net Avvie and sig made by me!

Not insanity. Supersanity. Death's Spook's Avatar
    Bread kittens? That premise is not drunk at all, no sir-ree.
    Avatar taken from Scarfgirl and TheOtherChosenOne of Deviantart. Two great tastes that go great together! You know, when they aren't trying to kill each other horribly.

Ivy commands you not to touch the kitty!

Banner by Neo Emolga!