Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Secret foreshadowing on this page. :3

Oh, and by the way...
    This page is the last page before I take a brief hiatus. I'd like to get about 4-6 pages of buffer done before I start posting Chapter 2. To make this up to you guys, though, I'll be holding a Q&A! Post whatever questions you want to ask a character in the comments, and I'll try to answer them by Friday. However, if spoilers are involved I will not answer that question, and if two questions are similar I'll try to meld the questions into one.
    Hopefully the second chapter should start going up in about 2 weeks...

Characters you can ask questions to:
    Audra(Shiny Zorua)
    Seung(Purrloin)
    Aisling(Munna)

First, a little apology.
    I continued updating this comic on other websites it was on, but didn't update it here. I apologize about that, I kind of started drifting away from this site.
    Then shortly afterwards, I just kind of stopped updating the comic at all.
    Right now, PMD: CoE is going on hiatus for a while while I work on a different project, in several aspects of the word. It's rather different from anything I've tried to create before.
    I'm not sure if I'm going to put this new project on Pokemon Crossroads, but if any of you are interested, here it is on Smackjeeves.
    I'll try to be more active on the rest of this site from now on, though. ^^

@LKWayvern

Finally got around to catching up with this. =P Looking great so far. Take your time on that break for this comic. Not TOO much time though- looking forward to it. xD

And I think you should post Renegade's Redemption here. xD I love Giratina and this forum needs more Gira.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Wow this is really good. Your art style shows definite improvement from page one to the last page posted here. I hope you'll continue to post here in the future because this is a very nice twist on the original story of GtI and I am interested to see what you have planned for the future.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Very nice! Looks dark. I like dark. I like how you slip in a little humor here and there amidst all the seriousness. It makes the whole thing a more interesting read.

I've never played Gates to Infinity myself, but I hope to see more of this!

42, that is the answer Soulmaster's Avatar
    Yay one more person to revive this thread. I was a little dubious at first, but from the little I know of Gates to Infinity this seems great. I like the non-traditional panels and the popping colors. Really great and I hope you update more soon : )

Shiny URPG Stats
    Feel Free To Ask Me Any Questions! Banner by Neo Emolga

Ohh, i love the cute style you’ve got going on here and I love that ‘you’ are a shiny Zorua! I feel bad for the poor little guy thinking this is all a dream though and becoming all sad at the possibility he may never see those from his ‘old life’ again. I was just about to cry myself just reading it, on top of Purloin seemingly having dealt with a similar situation of loss.

Maybe i missed this, but is this done in MS Paint? Also, I’ve never played the Mystery Dungeon games, are they kinda like this comic?

"I vow to make them proud...no matter the cost"
    -GCEA Stats- | -Art Gallery- | -URPG Stats-

Thanks for leaving comments, everyone. ^^
    @Nekomata: Yeah I really should put PMDRR here... I'll try to do that this weekend.
    @Vigilante Janobii: Right now this is on hiatus. I do have the rest of the comic planned out, though.
    @Fate: I see that I tend to write darker stories a lot. Guess I just prefer those kinds? Glad you find some humor, though~
    @Soulmaster: Thanks~ GtI is pretty much the most hated PMD game. But I seriously think it's mostly technical errors that mess it up. I'm still putting my own little twist on it, especially when it comes to the villain's team...
    @Sou Cleife: Thank you~
    The protagonist(Audra) and I aren't very alike, though. If I was in this, I'd almost definitely be an Umbreon since that thing was practically built for my fighting style. As for Audra's fighting style... Well, you'll see. If/when I continue this.
    Both the Zorua and Purrloin are girls, by the way.
    Glad to see I'm provoking emotions! :D
    This is done in Manga Studio 5. I've seen some really great comics done in Paint, but I'm really not willing to put in the effort to try and make something good in Paint. I like abusing the layer option too much.
    This comic is based off of one of the PMD gamesm Gates to Infinity. Gates to Infinity is pretty much the most hated one. This comic follows it loosely, but I add in more characters and edit and expand on the backstories of lots of characters.

This comic's still on hiatus... I'm still not sure when it'll come back. I'd like to continue it, however I have some other projects going on at the moment. One I intend to put up here soon.
    I've been drifting away from Pokemon Crossroads, despite saying I wanted to make an effort to come back. Maybe putting my other comic up here might help a bit?

I've been hopeless at keeping up with these, but I want you to know that I caught up and it's great so far! :D It's cool if you're going on a hiatus. I like your other comic too! But ahaha, Seung is awesome. I would love to see more of her. C: Nice job so far. I wonder what that Banette has planned... O: