Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Red face Teddiursa of the Sky

Haha, finally came here from Pe2k. Herro once again everybody! :D Submitted some artwork to the site btw! Super excited to see the ever so fine html everywhere here, love it! :D Also glad to see some familiar faces!

OHAI BRUDDA! You didn't call yourself TOTS after all. XD And hooray artwork! ^-^ And lol, ever so fine html. FAMILIAR FACES LIKE ME!

Anyways, welcome! 8D It's great to have you here. <3 Don't create too much drama. c;

~SF.

NAP! I THOUGHT PEOPLE WOULD START CALLIN' ME LI'L TOT and STUFF! xD Hay, yeah! This site is lookin' supah good! Gotta give the creds to whoever decided to go with html, cuz that code is hard to make plugins for. YES! I IS GLAD TO SEE YOU! ;D

Yeah, thank you! Ah, please. When do I ever create drama.
    dont answer that

LOL WELL GOOD THING YOU THOUGHT THAT THROUGH, HUH? Haha, awesome! :D Yayz! Yeah. xD CCC:

No worries. xD Well make it good drama. >:C

~SF.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THAT LONGTERM PLANNING YO! But yeah, it is good to be here! :D

Haha, you act as though I have been overly dramatic in the past. When I ever been dramatic?
    again, dont answer that

Welcome to the forums Teddiursa of the Sky, it's nice to see that you've migrated from PE2K. If you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact myself or any member of the community team.

Thank you! I will be sure to do so if anything should arise.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddiursa of the Sky View Post
    IT'S ALL ABOUT THAT LONGTERM PLANNING YO! But yeah, it is good to be here! :D

Haha, you act as though I have been overly dramatic in the past. When I ever been dramatic?
    again, dont answer that
    XD I think you mean when have you not been dramatic.

LOLOLOL

And haha, your small text.

~SF.

Psh, me? Dramatic? Haha, nahhhhhh. *adjusts collar*

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Welcome to PXR! Did your username on PE2K used to be Teo? I don't remember... xD

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links