Thread: Ohaithar

Ohaithar

I'm Ray! New to the forums, that I am.
    So, how ish everyone?
    Excuse my typos, most are are purpose and attempts to come off as cute lol

Interesting way to be cute. xDD

Welcome to the forums! If you need any assistance, you can definitely ask the staff for help. C:

|||||||||

OMG HAI! 8D I didn't know you joined but it's so cool that you did! XD Welcome to Crossroads. ^^ I'm the one who sent you the message on YouTube. :P

ANYWAY YEAH WE'D LOVE TO FEATURE YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEOS BRO! 8D There's a submit link on the main site (I asked for a button to be put there so it's easier to see so that should hopefully be there soon) so whenever you want to feature a video, go for it and we'll show it for people to see! :D

Enjoy your stay. You cutie with your spelling errors, you. c;

~SF.

From a man to another man, you are pretty cute with those spelling errors you have there. Keep it up and we will see where this leads. ;D

Anyway, welcome to PxR! Enjoy your stay!

5. This post has been liked by:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That is all.

~SF.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Interesting way to be cute. xDD

Welcome to the forums! If you need any assistance, you can definitely ask the staff for help. C:
    Thank ya kind sir! I'll keep that in mind! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    OMG HAI! 8D I didn't know you joined but it's so cool that you did! XD Welcome to Crossroads. ^^ I'm the one who sent you the message on YouTube. :P

ANYWAY YEAH WE'D LOVE TO FEATURE YOUR YOUTUBE VIDEOS BRO! 8D There's a submit link on the main site (I asked for a button to be put there so it's easier to see so that should hopefully be there soon) so whenever you want to feature a video, go for it and we'll show it for people to see! :D

Enjoy your stay. You cutie with your spelling errors, you. c;

~SF.
    Oh! Well, that's awesome o.o I accidentally sent the video to ya on YouTube just now (a minute before logging onto this place) oh well. Do I still submit one? Uhm... Guess it wouldn't hurt to do that.

Ahaha, I was really just kidding bout bein cute an all that.... Oh you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Teddiursa of the Sky View Post
    From a man to another man, you are pretty cute with those spelling errors you have there. Keep it up and we will see where this leads. ;D

Anyway, welcome to PxR! Enjoy your stay!

PxR.... PokemonCrossroads. This place even has a cool acronym for itself! Nice. Jeez, this place seems like it'll have a bright future...! That's reassuring :D

8. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Rayquaza93wi View Post
    Oh! Well, that's awesome o.o I accidentally sent the video to ya on YouTube just now (a minute before logging onto this place) oh well. Do I still submit one? Uhm... Guess it wouldn't hurt to do that.

Ahaha, I was really just kidding bout bein cute an all that.... Oh you guys.
    Yeah. xD Lawl that's fine. All you have to do is send in a bunch of links to the main site. xD If you can't find the link I can link ya.

lolol it's fine, we're being silly too.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

~SF.

Ah, so you wanna stop being cute, eh? I see how your game works. You get me all riled up to just dump me. Who are you seeing? Is she better than me?

I THOUGHT WE HAD A CONNECTION!!!1!1!!!

PxR.... PokemonCrossroads. This place even has a cool acronym for itself! Nice. Jeez, this place seems like it'll have a bright future...! That's reassuring :D
    It does, and it is kind of like the movie production "Pixar" for the pronunciation. It makes it sound hip and trendy.

11. This post has been liked by: