Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sports

URPG Official/Head of Contests SLC's Avatar

Sports

What sports do you like to watch? Are there any that you play?

I've been playing football (soccer, I'm English :P) for my local team for nine years, and I don't know what I'm going to do with my weekends when the team stops playing at the end of the season :P

I've also got into American football over the last few years, and I'm a fan of the Ravens (and have been since 2010, I'm not a glory supporter) and try to watch them whenever I can. It's not often since they don't regularly show Ravens games over here and my internet is too slow for me to use GamePass but it's fun to watch.

Ah sports...I hate sports. ;n;

Thelast time I played on a team has had to be Kindergarten or something, lol. I have never played sports since then. I do like to swim, ski and stuff, just not competitively with a team. o:

|||||||||

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Baseball is my favorite sport to watch/play. I also like to play basketball. Honestly, I like all the main sports. I haven't played on a team in a while though. I mainly just watch sports now.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Senior Moderator

My favorites...

To watch/listen to: Football (US style), racing
    To do: Swimming, basketball, table tennis

The world needs a new hero Genesis's Avatar
    To watch : Football(soccer for americans), Basketball.
    To play : none.

New Trainer
    Watching: football (soccer) , darts, swimming
    playing: football (soccer) , running
    Gen 6 <3

I'm big time into Soccer Football, due to my father and older brother, both watching and playing. I was nearly always a goalkeeper (due to being tall and having good reflexes), and have played competitively for about the last 6 years. I also play Tennis sporadically, when the weather is nice. Darts, Pool, Snooker and Bowling too, although I consider all of them to be more games than actual sports.

Apart from football, I will also willing watch Rugby, Tennis, Cricket and Basketball.

I love my Football (Soccer) and I play for my school football team and whenever I have the chance, I try and watch the mighty Watford FC. Apart from Football, I swim a lot when I'm not playing and also I like to watch American Football whenever I have a couple of hours spare or even if it's watching a quick 10 minute highlights of last nights game.

I used to play and watch basketball religiously, but now I never watch television and have no one to really play with.

I'm a huge Hockey Fan. I've never played it but I watch all the Pittsburgh Penguin games and if they're not playing then I watch the Canucks play. I like watching Basketball (NBA). I really just watch any game that's on. I also like watching College American Football.

As for sports I actually play, if there's enough people; Volleyball, Basketball, Softball, and American Football. I don't play for any sports for any teams until Spring comes around, then I play softball with local teams.