42, that is the answer Soulmaster's Avatar

Greetings Peoples

Greetings everyone, Soulmaster here. Blah blah intro blah blah. Most of you know me(At least BMG, PWN and URPG people do) and if you don't head over to my profile and read my bio. Yeah so

Howdy!

-Soulmaster
    Last edited by Soulmaster; 07-31-2014 at 04:21 PM.

Times like thse where I wish I was on URPG Chat more, lol. I don't know you and I've been in URPG for like, two years. ;n;

Regardless, welcome to PXR! If you need any help with the site, you can contact me or any other site staff members and we'll graciously aid! If you need something on the forum, you can also ask any of the forum staff and they'll get back to you ASAP. c:

|||||||||

Hi there! 8D I don't know you either but welcome to PXR. ^-^ Have a great time here! 8D

~SF.

Welcome, soldier. I am glad you have signed away your souls to assist us in our great endeavors. You have chosen to submit yourself to a rigorous course designed to smelt you into the great keyboard warrior we need. While you have passed the previous two tests submitted on this thread, you still have a lot to prove. Let me introduce myself. I am the hammer, here to pound your burdensome shape into a real man. Yes, pound you all over. Now, drop and give me twenty before my slaps become even more open-handed.
    Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 06-24-2013 at 01:00 PM.