I love ___ the most.

What do you love the most?

uhh volvo, volvos are nice and i love my shavvy-wagon not my name for it i might add but brittish friends, just. yeah it's the chavvy-wagon now.
    Spoiler:

other than cars we got, um. pokemon. because i spend time here. though i pretty much just post in other because all my trivia past gen1 is off and gen1 trivia is rusty. so im lurky lurky, mode to the maximum.
    Suicune's Fire ofcourse because she's awesome, like even by australian standards! and that's a high bar to reach.
    that ought to be enough sucking up for the night!
    so that's me, material wealth may not get you happiness but it's nicer to cry in a heated leather seat. trust me!
    Last edited by Mujaffa; 02-07-2016 at 10:55 PM.
    Join Date 2013-07-23
    Posts Per Day 0.13
    Well I'm probably the lowest posting active member. All a part of my brilliant strategy to make the few things i post seem good!

3. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

As a devout Catholic, definitely God and Jesus Christ.

I also love hanging out with friends and family, parties, and stuff like that. I've become renown as the crazy guy that goes all out for Halloween parties. XD

But as far as other material stuff and fluff goes, I am a junkie for video games and I love first person shooters, action games, RPGs, and stuff like that. I also love action movies and anything that gets the adrenaline going. As far as music goes, I like metal bands such as Sabaton, Nightwish, Masterplan, DragonForce, Black Majesty, and stuff like that. I like techno also. :D

And of course, Emolga, but there's a truckload of other Pokémon I like also.

Fairies Megas Gen VI Kalos Delphox Probably boys. ;______; hopeless romantic 4 lyf

|||||||||