What releases from 2015 are your favourite games of the year?

I'm only doing games that I've played, so some "obvious" ones you think I might not have played. I'm going mostly by category here.

1. Bloodborne
It's a work of freaking art. This game has the atmosphere of old skool horror, and a difficulty just like the souls games. Really fun, and some of the best level designs in gaming. Miyazaki is a genius. My AAA pick for this year. No I haven't played Fallout.

2. Undertale
I had a bad time. Also my indie game pick.

3. Fate: Grand Order
This is my mobile game of choice this year. The only other competitor is Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls: Starlight Stage. The problem with the other game is that it's unplayable on all of my mobile devices. FGO, on the other hand, is a decent RPG with an ok grind system. It's quite basic, but it works well. I played a few other mobile games, but they all sucked hard compared to the two big releases.

4. Super Mario Maker
I don't generally like toy games, but the way the game improved itself as a tool over time is commendable. Good job Nintendo. The only other competitor are Splatoon and Xenoblade Chronicles, but I haven't played either.

5. Dangan Ronpa: Ultra Despair Girls
Komaru is hot. ;w;
My Vita pick of the year, beating out Persona 4: Dancing all night (control issues), Steins;Gate (a port from 2004), and htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diaries (horrible controls).

6: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
I'm still suck on Pink Rathian because I suck. Beat Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker (port with expansion), Majora's Mask (also a port).

Honourable mention:
Tales of Zestiria: I'll play you some day. ;w;