Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    And speaking of dreams, I had another weird one last night because my internet went out!
    And here I was so close to world domination! No worries, I'll try again some other night!

(I still find it hilarious I really am an Emolga in your dreams!)

2. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    And here I was so close to world domination! No worries, I'll try again some other night!

(I still find it hilarious I really am an Emolga in your dreams!)
    YOU PEOPLE STAY OUT OF MY DREAMS!!

Well, to be fair, I haven't the foggiest idea what most of you look like so my brain's just kind of like "hey lets represent them with this!"
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

4. This post has been liked by:

Senior Administrator

YOU PEOPLE STAY OUT OF MY DREAMS!!

Well, to be fair, I haven't the foggiest idea what most of you look like so my brain's just kind of like "hey lets represent them with this!"
    *Pst!*

Spoiler:

You were really close though!

6. This post has been liked by:

One of my dreams last night involved the malicious spirit of a dead woman coming back to kill people. She ended up slitting a bride's throat (I woke up right after)... I think before that I was briefly awake, and the end of the dream prior to my waking up also included her murdering someone in some way. (That, or it happened after I fell back asleep.)

Still got those bizarre dreams; don't know what sparked this one since I hadn't seen any crime dramas/mysteries since Friday.

dreamwidth // plurk // tumblr // gallery
    gfx by lucia @ pxr // feat. lily white

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    *Pst!*

Spoiler:

You were really close though!
    Dude it looks like an Emolga is devouring you.
    / / / / / / / /

Well I found those dreams I mentioned earlier here and here.

And speaking of dreams, I had another weird one last night because my internet went out!

So it starts out and me, @Suicune's Fire, and @Neo Emolga are in France. Xanthe and I are eating lunch like civilized people in our spy wear and trying to figure out who are target is. Meanwhile, Neo is being our eye in the sky and is watching out for the key item, a fez. He spots it and, against our orders, goes and attacks the guy, then Xanthe and I lose contact with him. We proceed to freak out and then Xanthe slaps me and tells me to man up. We then proceed to start searching Paris ourselves when a third secret agent comes out of nowhere saying she came on orders to work with Xanthe as a disguise while I go out on my own. When we ask who she really is, it's revealed to be Xanthe's girlfriend. So they go off somewhere and start making out on a bench instead of scouting the city (bunch of slackers) and I head off to find Neo and Fez Man. So I walking through the city and suddenly a Snivy wearing Spider-Man gear swings above me and drops a photo with a note. I can't really remember what the note said but the picture was of Fez Man and Neo and it was signed by @Speed-X. So then I recognize the Eiffel Tower in the background and begin to head that way when it suddenly explodes and a Titan Emolga bursts from the ground. Attack on Titan's theme song starts playing and Neo just starts demolishing Paris, nearly stepping on Xanthe and her girlfriend (but they still continue to make out). I'm freaking out because I don't know how to stop a Titan Emolga when suddenly a rainbow strikes Neo in the chest. I look over and there's a Delphox flexing. He wiggles his eyebrows and goes "miss me?" He then proceeds to take down the Titan Emolga, return Neo to us, and then when I asked his name he just yells "ABRAKADRABA!!" Then disappears. Given the recent trend of things I'm going to assume that was @Corey.
    Oh christ, that's like what, the third dream you've had where I somehow have some association to SpiderMan? Bahahahah, I remember your original dreams you posted about about secret agents Janobii and Xanthe. Someone ought to make a comic out of this.

P.S., @Noblejanobii: I will never make the sprinting easier!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Senior Administrator

Dude it looks like an Emolga is devouring you.
    I know, it kind of does, but it's still a very cozy onesie anyway. XD

But please, let us know if the dream saga continues! I want to make sure my incantations are working!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

@Speed-X I think my subconscious is telling you to buy a Spider-Man suit. XD
    @Neo Emolga I'll be sure to let you all know. The craziness of my mind shall not be contained!
    / / / / / / / /

I have no idea what I dream. While I tend to remember my dreams for a while, they tend to get pushed out of my head by my first class. There are a few I remember, but they are all different types of dreams.
    not that serious

Molly, you're so adorable! Otter Mii-kun's Avatar
    The kind of dreams that I usually remember are about school. In most of them, something happens, whether it be an assignment or test that I can't figure out the questions to, or something else unfair happens, that I get frustrated and into a hissy fit or rage about. Often, I'll say things like I want to go back in time, or slander the public school system (probably enough to get the cops called on me for "hate speech"), or slam the Democratic party (seems to be a big no-no these days since they've got an incredibly tight grip on public education.) There's other kinds of school dreams besides this, one kind involves me going to another school.

Another kind of dream that I frequently have is about certain businesses and homes burning down. One notable instance was dreaming that the Genesee Township (near Flint) Denny's Market (on the corner of Richfield and Belsay Roads) burning down a couple of years before it actually did-I had that particular dream shortly after the Otisville location burned to the ground in August 2008. The Otisville Denny's Market has since been rebuilt and reopened a year later, but the Genesee Township fire occurred in January 2011, with that store never being rebuilt-the lot sat empty last time I went by there (quite a few months ago).