(Note - If any of you think this should be in the RP section, just let me know and I'll contact a mod. Or, if you're a mod, just move it. xD)

In the world of Pokemon, there have always been Trainers, Poke Balls, Professors, and Pokemon. Trainers could capture Pokemon in the devices known as "Poke Balls," being able to use them for battle or to keep as pets. The ones who use them for battle have two choices: Have a competitive battle between another, putting your heart and soul into your Pokemon partner, or use them for devious crimes to take over the world. However, this story will not take place in this timeline. This goes back many years, before humans discovered the Pokemon world and explored all territories. This takes place in the time where it was just Pokemon, living in small villages and towns, gathering what they need from the wild...

RULES:
Spoiler:
1) Standard PXR rules, no flamming, spamming, etc.
2) This is an Interactive Adventure, a story that you contribute to. When posting, post what selection you want to choose.
-This also incorporates puzzles and items. However, the puzzles aren't exactly...puzzley. But, items do have a function, such as money, maps, and so on.
3) The story will end when both of the characters somehow die, solve all the puzzles and help the village, or just give up.
4) If you have any suggestions, feel free to VM/PM me.
5) Have fun!

???, Hoenn
Winter Season, Dawn

Two Pokemon are walking down a trail. On both sides, there are Oran Tree that can be clearly seen. How do you know they are Oran Trees? Well...they're brown. Kind of a light brown...Like, not really orange-brown, but kind of a light maroon or something like that. As you are determining the color of the trees, a blue Ralts who has been walking alongside you asks a question.

"Master Alakazam," she inquired, "when will we get there?"

Alakazam:
>Look at your map and tell your assistant.
>Toss the map away and estimate.
>Figure out how this is Hoenn.
>Try to gather some Oran Berries, then tell your assistant.

INVENTORY:
Spoiler:
Map