Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546
    Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
    Harry loves our comic section. He's also the only friend to one of our comic maker/owner(Liokara). And there's a pachirisu on their profile, followed by Max and Grace who also happen to roam around there. But the biggest hint, was his message for me.

I have worked with Harry back in the days, and he's the only one who sees the greatness in everyone, despite whatever flaws we might have. T_T and his way with words/speeches when it comes to family and friends. None can beat that.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Hmm, well, that probably makes sense. xD But why on earth would Harry pick Pachirisu of all things?

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
    Harry loves our comic section. He's also the only friend to one of our comic maker/owner(Liokara). And there's a pachirisu on their profile, followed by Max and Grace who also happen to roam around there. But the biggest hint, was his message for me.
    Hey! D:< I'm Liokora's friend! She PMs me with her comic pages and I supervise the French to English translation. (I can't speak French, but I fix up her English wording after she translates.) Thank you VERY much. >:c *coughthatvalentinesmewisher*

I know it's kinda late, but that crossword was fun. Thanks for setting it up!

~Jack~
    | Stats | VPP |

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Clovers View Post
    I know it's kinda late, but that crossword was fun. Thanks for setting it up!

~Jack~
    Yay! Glad you enjoyed it. c: I'll certainly be doing more in the future.