Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Elisabeth Scarlet
    Blood Superhuman
    United Nations
    Affected RP'ers: @Gaster and @Morzone

Elisabeth narrowed her eyes. Who did this man think he was? Violence was always the answer! He wasn't suggesting they go in peaceful, was he? That was just ridiculous! "Excuse me, then what would you suggest we do?" Elisabeth asked.

Kora Lolita
    Shadows Mage
    On Vacation with Kritana
    Affected RPers: @Gaster

"I say lets just relax and enjoy the sun for a little bit. You could use a little bit of a tan, actually we both could. Spending all that time in the Underworld does not do our complexion any favors, does it?"
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Dagan Dimitris
    Earth Superhuman
    Times Square
    Affected RPers: @Noblejanobii, @Morzone

"We don't know if he even is a Mage, so if we go in assuming that he definitely is, we may make a mistake and make it look like we're a bunch of idiots who can't even tell a normal person from a Mage." Dagan said. "Of course, maybe one of us actually is willing to kill an innocent man and do it under the guise of trying to eliminate a threat he wasn't part of and won't even care that the mistake was completely avoidable." he added, strong accusation in his voice.

Kritana Sephtis
    Death Mage
    On Vacation with Kora
    Affected RPers: @Noblejanobii

"No, it really doesn't." Kritana said. "Like I said, though, just let me know when you're ready to go."

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Elisabeth Scarlet
    Blood Superhuman
    United Nations
    Affected RP'ers: @AWA1997 and @Morzone

"You've obviously never been to war," Elisabeth answered. "There has never been a war without civilian casualties and that won't stop here. The Mages are dangerous and if we have a lead we should follow it. Besides, it's not like the US hasn't done this many a time in Syria." Elisabeth smiled at Dagan. “Why should we be any different? We just cry it was in the name of justice and all will be fine. Unless you’re just too weak stomached to handle it. In which case, just leave everything to me. I’ll handle it.”

Kora Lolita
    Shadows Mage
    On Vacation with Kritana
    Affected RPers: @AWA1997

“Like I said, lets just stay here for now. Rest. Relax. Drink. We can go surfing later when the tide is better,” Kora replied.
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 10-13-2016 at 04:39 AM.
    / / / / / / / /

Dagan Dimitris
    Earth Superhuman
    United Nations

"We are supposed to try to remove the Mages without killing more than necessary. Yes, it may be necessary to kill a few in the long run, but that doesn't mean to go in like they're already guilty. Keep in mind, the person who made the list can't even see the Mages doing their magic. The only reason he caught the Writing Mage is that she used her powers to hide her wings. He has no clue who is a Mage and who isn't unless they have something like that. Since Nicholas is a possibly and not a definite, I'd say he doesn't have something like that, so the blocker has no clue whatsoever if he is or isn't a Mage, he's just throwing around names."

Kritana Sephtis
    Death Mage
    On Vacation with Kora

Kritana nodded. "Will do." he said, leaning back in his seat and taking a drink.

Brooke Fisher
    Water Mage
    Viceroy Resort on the island of Anguilla
    Affected RPers: @AWA1997 and @Noblejanobii

Brooke was enjoying the waves making them a little larger than they were predicted to be. Not many noticed and those who did were fellow surfers enjoying the big waves. After a bit she decided to go on shore for a bit and relax making a nice entry on the biggest wave yet.
    Last edited by Awasfriend; 10-13-2016 at 11:55 PM.

Rowan summers
    Music Mage
    His home on US atlantic seaboard.
    Affected RP'ers: @Noblejanobii

Rowan hesitated, then gave Araxie a tentative hug. "Our work transcends such petty things. If they lose hope we will sing a song and write a poem to their souls and reawaken it." He whispered in her ear. In his mind the sentence continued with something along the lines of 'I'd never leave your side, no matter the danger. Your more important to me than that' but he certainly didn't have the nerves to admit such a thing.

When he got the message from Bernie, it calmed him slightly, but even if the superhumans weren't coming for them first someone would certainly search their homes.

Marx Hunfry
    Fire mage (posing as superhuman)
    New York Times Square
    Affected RP'ers: @AWA1997, NobleJanobii

Marx stared at the papers he was holding, the ones of information on the mages the blocker had given them. Slowly his eyes read through the section on the fire mage. No picture, no description. He was safe.

Shaking himself slightly to rid the trapped sensation being near the blocker had given him, he turned his attention away from the papers and toward the others. He yawned slightly. "Why don't we just go and raid these two mage's houses?" He gestured to the pictures of Araxie and Rowan, "We know they're mages and if they've gone on the run their houses are free for the picking. There'll probably be something useful for finding other mages in there. And if they're still there, ten we've got ourselves some mages to kill."

VPP

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Elisabeth Scarlet
    Blood Superhuman
    United Nations
    Affected RP'ers: @AWA1997 and @Morzone

Elisabeth was about to argue with the Earth superhuman when Marx made his suggestion. She stared at him for a second. He had taken quite the interest in whomever the fire mage was. They had no information on the individual though. Perhaps Marx was looking for a rival. Elisabeth had to admit she was certainly curious about the identity of a blood mage. Nevertheless, Marx made a point.

"Fine," Elisabeth replied, obviously not pleased to not be going on a man hunt, but willing to make this compromise. "I see no downside to that option. Earth superhuman?" Elisabeth turned her attention to Dagan, still peeved enough at him to not refer to him by name.

Kora Lolita
    Shadows Mage
    On Vacation with Kritana
    Affected RPers: @AWA1997

Kora smiled at watched Kritana, fascinated with him, though she wouldn't say it. She hopefully didn't have to. Kora had always hoped Kritana would notice her affection for him, but if he had, she had never seen him acknowledge it. Though, his taking a vacation could possibly be a signal. He was doing this for her after all. Kora squeezed Kritana's hand lightly, purely enjoying being this close to him. He was a sweet man when he wanted to be, but only Kora could really see it.

Araxie Scripture
    Writer Mage
    Rowan's Home
    Affected RP'ers: @Morzone

Araxie smiled at Rowan softly. She sniffled a little and thought it over. Rowan was right. Humans would never be able to abandon the arts anyway. It was too much a part of their culture now. Maybe, instead of dissolving the war into further chaos, this would cause a branch for peace. She hoped so. She did not want this war to last long at all.

"Should we stop by my house next? Or just avoid it all together?" Araxie asked, "I don't mind either way."

Madder Hatter
    ??? Mage
    New Orleans, Louisiana
    Affected RPers: N/A

Madder felt an elation in his chest as he watched his audience become enamored with his lights show. But this was just the beginning. Madder spun, the lights twirling with him, dissolving all the various images formed. Now it was time to tell a story. Madder began to hum a tune, the story playing out in his head. He could remember Maddox telling him this story. It was about a man and a woman. As the story began, the lights created the images in his mind. A man, wearing a cape and a fedora, walks into a town. All the women in the town are instantly drawn to, the man famous for his charms and good times. However, he is not interested in any of the women that fling themselves at him. He is tired of this ease. The playboy requests a challenge. He soon receives it, when he receives word of the Flower of Virginia, the lady of the town who will take no suitor. The man is pleased and begins his pursuit. At first, none of his attempts to sway the woman work, but little by little, her resolves breaks. Madder smiles, seemingly dancing on thin air in time with the lights. People had begun to clap in the rhythm of his dance. Above him, the Flower of Virginia and the playboy begin to dance, the man has won and will now dedicate himself to her. Or so the lady thinks! Just as they are about to kiss, the man throws her away, the conquest having been achieved. He is no longer interested, and leaves, searching for his next prey. Gasps erupt across the crowd, the ending holding quite the surprise. The lights dissolve soon after and people applaud the show.

"Did you enjoy the story?" Madder asked, "Because I can assure you, there is more where that came from." Cheers answer Madder back, coaxing him on to perform more. Madder's eyes light up and he smiled broadly, glad to answer the requests for more.
    / / / / / / / /

Dagan Dimitris
    Earth Superhuman
    United Nations

"That sounds like a plan." Dagan said, glaring at Elisabeth. "They're confirmed to be Mages, so I can't argue that."

Kritana Sephtis
    Death Mage
    On Vacation with Kora
    Affected RPers: @Noblejanobii @Awasfriend

Kritana sighed softly and looked back over the ocean as Brooke surfed in. He wasn't too familiar with the other Mages since few visited the underworld, but he recognized her, or, at least, he could sense her powers and piece together which Mage she was.

Alex James
    Blocker
    New Orleans, Louisiana

Alex slipped into the building, trying not to be noticed by the man putting on the show. He sat back silently, observing him to see if anything happened that would tip off if he were a Mage or not.

(The blocker sure got from NYC to New Orleans quickly)

Rowan summers
    Music Mage
    His home on US atlantic seaboard.
    Affected RP'ers:
    @Noblejanobii

Rowan smiled and withdrew nervously from the hug, reaching for his bag that he'd let slip to the floor as he'd hugged her.

"Let's go to your house, It'd be unfair if I could grab my stuff and not you." He told her, standing up and offering a hand to help her do the same.

Marx Hunfry
    Fire mage (posing as superhuman)
    New York Times Square
    Affected RP'ers:
    @AWA1997, NobleJanobii

"Fantabulous." Marx said, his eccentric air returning quickly. He folded up the papers on the mages, tucked them in a pocket, and stretched his long arms high in the air.

"So? Which house first? Writing or music?" he asked the other two.

VPP

(It's magic. Wait, no he cancels that out... He took an anime-plot-device-plane because the RP is moving so slowly. Perfect logic, eh?)

Dagan Dimitris
    Earth Superhuman
    New York
    Affected RPers: @Noblejanobii @Morzone

"I say whichever one is closest to where we are now." Dagan said. He looked at Elisabeth. "How does that sound to the blood-thirsty blood-controlling tyrant, though?"