Alex James
Blocker
Times Square
Affected RPers: @Noblejanobii, @Morzone

"Not really. Unfortunately, from what I can tell, the ones that I have fully confirmed the identities of are among the lowest caliber of the Mages. Their powers involve music and writing specifically and don't seem to pose much threat compared to some others that we've found the blood for in the pyramids. Though I will say to be on your guard since I don't know if they have things hidden up their sleeves that I have yet to learn about." Alex said. "But, of the possibly more threatening ones, Nicholas seems to be the most likely one of those I've been checking out to actually be a Mage, but I have no clue what powers he would have, or if I'm even right. I'm sorry I can't be of more help, but if I get any new leads, I'll fill you in."

Kritana Sephtis
Death Mage
On Vacation with Kora
Affected RPers: @Noblejanobii

"My schedule is more of a rough outline this time, I wanted to let you choose what to do since I've never been on a vacation in my life and would probably ruin it if I actually made a strict schedule of everything. There are a few things I made sure to include specifically, but I tried to keep it as loose as possible."