Osias Dryton
Storm Mage

Egyptian Pyramids

Osias let out a faint grin at the sound of Araxie's anger. "This may be interesting after all..." He thought. Although Osias could be cruel, he still had some sense of honor. Along with Rowan and Araxie, he did agree with sparing the superhuman, should he choose to help them. "I would kill ten thousand men if it would further my goals," Osias began, "but I would not kill a single man who had sworn loyalty to me. If this man is to be our spy, then I could not agree to killing him... Nor would I sit idly and allow such a man to be slain." He paused for a few moments before continuing his speech.

"And Arian... Humans have been searching these pyramids for a very long time. Are you trying to say that it never occurred to you that some day they would find your lab? That there was no way you could make it more secure, so that even if they did find it, they wouldn't be able to get in?" As much as it pained him to realize it though, he knew Rowan was right. There was no point in arguing over what had already happened. Still though, he was interested to see how Arian would react.