A Single Element

Plot:
Spoiler:
Mages
They've existed amongst you since the universe began. They are the reason that you were born and the reason you will die. While they are few in numbers, they are far more powerful than any force mortals can muster. They are practically immortal, only able to die when the spell that keeps them alive is cancelled out. As such, not many of the original Mages still exist, but not many new Mages have followed them either. The war and destruction from over billions of years often being the result of the end of a Mage. And yet, they have remained undiscovered all this time.
So what changed?
They made a mistake.

Egyptian pyramids are known for their secret passageways. The Mages knew this as well. They helped build them after all. While many of them no longer use them, one of the few remaining originals, Enchanter, still utilizes his labs in the pyramids. It was on one day, while he was away from his labs, that an expedition funded by the American health company, Star Masses Health co., entered one of the labs by accident. They took everything. When Enchanter returned, he was frantic. The members of the expedition had taken all the samples from his lab: blood, tissue, and even equipment. While many might find this as nothing more than a minor robbery, it is important to remember that these samples were possessed by a Mage.
These were no ordinary samples.
The tests showed that.

Star Masses Health co. found something revolutionizing. The DNA contained in the samples was evolved light years ahead anything humans had ever dreamed of becoming. Upon infusion into lab subjects, the subjects evolved as well, both animal and human. Humans now had abilities, abilities that could control the elements, warp time, and even control the cycle of life and death. Mankind was changing. The Mages became fearful, as some found their own powers weakening. It seemed like things could only get worse. And then they did.
And then they did.
A traitor rose in their midst.

The Blocker, the weakest and strongest Mage, is mortal. The power of this Mage, unlike all others, is not flashy. A Blocker can go an entire life without knowing about the abilities within him or her. The Blocker cancels all magic that the Mages posses. The Blocker makes Mages mortal. The Blocker is the only being that can make the death of a Mage possible. Beyond their own magic, Blockers never see the true abilities of the Mages.
Or so it was thought.
But now that has changed.

The current Blocker witnessed the superhumans in person. Te Blocker knew what these abilities were. But, the Blocker did not care. Magic meant power. The Blocker had an idea. He went to Star Masses Health co., told them about the Mages, and created a plan.
He would reveal their existence.
He struck for Times Square.

During a live television interview for CNN, the Blocker spotted another Mage, Writer. He cancelled her magic. Her true appearance was revealed, her large black wings on display for all who were watching. She panicked and fled the scene. But, footage was caught of her flying away from the scene.
The Mages were now exposed.
The humans called for their extermination.
The Blocker is leading the humans.
Now, the Mages are forced to fight.

Which only leaves one question for you.
What is your side?

Rules:
Spoiler:
-Pokemon Crossroads Rules
-Below is a list of the basic mages, but I'm more than willing to accept ideas for other ones, so feel free to ask
-Not too strict on roleplaying etiquette, but since this does has the potential to have a lot of characters, I think having a header with the character's name, their location, what Mage they are, and affected role players might be necessary.
-No god-modding, mini-modding, etc.
-No bunnying unless absolutely necessary
-No OP characters, but it is reasonable to assume that the older the character is, the more powerful they will be compared to newer characters
-PG-15, try to keep it in that area. Profanity is allowed but not encouraged. Gore can occur but nothing like innards spilling everywhere. Romance is allowed, but keep the explicit stuff out of the forum.
-Be nice to all role players!
-If you're going to do OOC chat, put it in double parenthesis above your header. I don't discourage it because some of the most fun I've had in roleplays was a direct result of OOC chat.
-Character limit? If you think there is one then you've obviously never heard my famous roleplaying stories that originate from my old years on PF1. But try to treat the characters with equal attention.
-I'd prefer it if everyone was active, but life can get in the way. I get that. So if you're going to disappear or something, try to let us know.
-Got a suggestion? Send it my way! I don't bite… hard.
- @AWA1997 is co-owner and has the same powers this thread as I do. If you don't feel comfortable asking me something then please go to him about it.

Form:
Spoiler:
Name:
Element:
Appearance:
What abilities does your character have:
Personality:
Siding with Mages or Humans:
Crush:

List of Elements:
Spoiler:
Life: reserved-Neo Emolga