Kritana Sephtis
Death Mage
Underworld
Affected RPers: @Noblejanobii

Kritana sighed and pulled Kora into a hug for the first time ever. "Kora, please don't cry." he said softly. "Look, I know you won't want to hear this, but if another wave hits and it's as strong as you fear, then resting won't help me, only Tyler can, and I'm not even 100% sure about that because, to my memory, we've never needed to revive a Mage." he sighed and pulled away from the hug, looking deep into her eyes, tears showing in his own. "You're the closest friend I've had in my entire life, and the best employee I ever had, I know you only want what's best for me, and I appreciate that. I promise, after we sort everything back out I'll go back on vacation with you, I'll even do it without so much as an earpiece to keep me in contact with anyone down here, but we need as many hands helping with this as possible, because we've never had a tragedy this big before, not even a scheduled one, and we don't know who's going to be revived when, and I can't extend their lives to the right degree if they're revived before we can get them through. I'll even let you choose what part of the job I do so that I don't overwork myself."

Castor Spellman
Enchanter, Alternate Universe First Incarnation
Paris, France
Affected RPers: @Noblejanobii, @Awasfriend

Castor nodded. "Then it's a plan." he said. "When we do this, we'll let them know not to look if they can't handle it and to make sure children can't see it before we show any of you three. We don't want to traumatize anyone just to show the Mages here in good light."