Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I hope you appreciate I drew that during class instead of listening to analyzing poetry for the Advanced Placement Exams in May.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
    ...uhh Happy Birthday.
    Uhh thank you?! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY WIFEY!!! I know I ain't a good hubby but I appreciate and lub u for who you are, and you've been the best of friends to me ever since I know you for quite a long time! Hope u get many cakes and prezzies ♡♡♡
    THANK YOU! AND WHAT?!?!? You were a wonderful hubby! Aww, thank you so much. I certainly treasure our friendship as well. <3 YAAAAAAAY BOTH THINGS I LIKE!

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I hope you appreciate I drew that during class instead of listening to analyzing poetry for the Advanced Placement Exams in May.
    Of COURSE I appreciate it! :D I appreciate it so much. It's so cute and wonderful. c: Lol APE.

Australians don't have birthdays. But as a gift, enjoy all of these wins in MotY. There's a lot of them. Enjoy them. Stuff.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
    Australians don't have birthdays. But as a gift, enjoy all of these wins in MotY. There's a lot of them. Enjoy them. Stuff.
    Well that's news to me! If I'm not celebrating a birthday, why do I get gifts? ;] But ahhaa, I'm keen to see the results!

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Well that's news to me! If I'm not celebrating a birthday, why do I get gifts? ;] But ahhaa, I'm keen to see the results!
    Just posted them. As far as gifts. You're my friend, dude. Gifts should happen any given time, not specifically for these so called "special occasions".
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

6. This post has been liked by:

Happy Birthday, Xanthe!!!!!! I'll never forget all the wonderfully beautifully lovely pieces of art you have made for me. I'll also never forget our late night AIM chats (though it'd probably be best to forget them LOL). You are a very dear friend that I've known ever since I first joined PE2K, and you are one of the coolest, funniest people I know. Happy birthday! <333

|||||||||

8. This post has been liked by:

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I'm sorry I didn't get to wish you happy birthday on your actual birthday but I was busy literally all day yesterday so I didn't even see this thread until today.

I WROTE YOU A STORY FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY:

Once upon a time,

There was a person in a place, and he did things, and stuff happened.

The end.

10. This post has been liked by:

Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook! Kaoru's Avatar

Happee Birff Dai, Xanthe! :3 <3333
    Paired with the awesome and lovable 💕Trainer17💕

"Don't get cooked... Stay off the hook!"

Spoiler:
    links ★ Greninja level100@1748 ★
    warrior recordprism statsasb stats

12. This post has been liked by:

ahmg Lunar, that sketch is so fantastic! And of course, Happy Birthday...and stuff! ;P No need to reiterate what everyone else has said! ;D

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

14. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Happy Birthday, Xanthe!!!!!! I'll never forget all the wonderfully beautifully lovely pieces of art you have made for me. I'll also never forget our late night AIM chats (though it'd probably be best to forget them LOL). You are a very dear friend that I've known ever since I first joined PE2K, and you are one of the coolest, funniest people I know. Happy birthday! <333
    Corey, you colourful delphabulous man! Thank you so much! (Oh my, yes, some are definitely memorable...for one reason or another!) You're dear to me too, broseph. <3 Aww, thank you! Likewise! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I'm sorry I didn't get to wish you happy birthday on your actual birthday but I was busy literally all day yesterday so I didn't even see this thread until today.

I WROTE YOU A STORY FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY:

Once upon a time,

There was a person in a place, and he did things, and stuff happened.

The end.
    XD STOP IT. That story is definitely an awesome one. Thank you for it. I can tell a lot of hard work and effort went into it. Thanks for the birthday wishes. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
    Happee Birff Dai, Xanthe! :3 <3333
    SANKIE, KAORU! <333 You awesomecake. ;3

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    ahmg Lunar, that sketch is so fantastic! And of course, Happy Birthday...and stuff! ;P No need to reiterate what everyone else has said! ;D
    I still appreciate your birthday wishes nonetheless. x] Thank you, dear friend. <333