Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by SSGodRage View Post
    So I am going to put my oc character in this role play
    Interesting, sounds like most people would know this guy's gone missing. We'll see what happens.

In any case, Accepted and enjoy the RP. :D

I will definitely like this RP lol and also thanks for accepting my OC �� I may have one more OC more like Sapphir's friend and rival but I really don't know right now lol. The problem is the rivals back story is going to be hard to produce.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Interesting, sounds like most people would know this guy's gone missing. We'll see what happens.

In any case, Accepted and enjoy the RP. :D
    Last edited by SSGodRage; 03-18-2016 at 04:29 PM.

Well this is bad. I got so caught up in other things I forgot to come on PXR for a while... and now I have no idea what's going on. Judging from What I've skimmed, everything has gone to hell and it is highly likely that whatever my characters were doing is now obsolete.

Could I have a recap and maybe some suggestions on how to get my characters back in?

VPP

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    Well this is bad. I got so caught up in other things I forgot to come on PXR for a while... and now I have no idea what's going on. Judging from What I've skimmed, everything has gone to hell and it is highly likely that whatever my characters were doing is now obsolete.

Could I have a recap and maybe some suggestions on how to get my characters back in?
    Long story short, the Trick Master caught onto Jonathan's labeling plans and was forced to reset the Trick House to a darker and more primative map. He put the various characters in rather tortuous forms, but after a rather grotesque Goodra explosion, it was discovered that there was no backup for this map so it was prone to glitches. The only way to escape is to pretty much destroy the whole place, but since the place quite possibly is linked to Jirachi via the Trick Master's wishes, this could result in the death of Jirachi.

At the moment, here are the locations of various characters:
    -Sloane (PC), Shiloh (NPC), and Patty (NPC) as well as many other obsolete characters and their teams are currently in a safe haven city that, when you step under its mist fountains, return you back to your normal form. Azlan (NPC) and Dylan's Pokemon team will be arriving there shortly as well.
    -Dylan (PC) and Fox (PC) are currently making their way from the beach towards a nearby abandoned city in hopes of finding some signs of life.
    -Jonathan (PC) and Hemlock (NPC) have met and are assessing each other inside the abandoned city as they debate whether or not to trust one another.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

I know that I'm kinda late but I read the whole RP and I love it and would like to play it too! Can I still do it?

Current VPP

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shenili View Post
    I know that I'm kinda late but I read the whole RP and I love it and would like to play it too! Can I still do it?
    Wow, you read everything in there? Most of the people that were in it have already left, leaving only Alphys and myself just tossing the ball back and forward. I was also intending on wrapping it up soon. What I could do is write an epilogue that closes the book on this installment but opens the way for a sequel.

@Alphys @Chakramaster @Morzone

What could happen is Jonathan, Hemlock, Dylan, and Fox ultimately cause the Trick House Underground to collapse, but they fail at stopping the Trick Master from using Jirachi's third and final wish in time. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how the Trick Master is able to expand his power into the rest of the world.

Would you guys be interested in something like that or some kind of sequel to this that pretty much summarizes what happened in this, but keeps the same style of RP going?

I'm also open to discuss the plot of the sequel. The whole premise I had in mind is the Trick Master, using Jirachi's powers, is now able to expand his power into the real world, which has allowed him to use it as a catalyst to form and rebuild his destroyed wonderland. Unlike before, people can't cause this version to collapse, because it would mean the apocalypse for everyone. And things get out of hand FAST. Unlike before, where the rest of the world was oblivious to what was going on in the Trick House, now everyone knows about it and has to endure it.

In this version, you're a person that has already been trapped and suffering through the first versions of the Trick House Underground (which allows you to use the same characters as before or make new ones). However, because of your previous exposure to the effects of the Trick House Underground, the new, warped reality doesn't affect you chaotically like it did before and your character has learned how to control it and manipulate it to their advantage somewhat (an understanding that gets stronger as the RP progresses). While the rest of the unexposed world is subject to the ill and chaotic effects of the reality-warping, you're less prone to the negative effects and instead harness it to help you deal with some of the nastier minions and effects the Trick Master has unleashed into the world to force it to submit to his rule. Now that you're able to grasp how this reality-manipulating effect works, you're now more of a force to be reckoned with than even the legendary Pokémon that can barely handle this new chaotic reality. The rest of the world needs your help and is now looking toward you for a solution.

The Trick Master's goal now is to eliminate his previous "test subjects" that have learned how his powers work and the legendary Pokémon so that he can simply replace them with his own to call him the master of all. Just don't get too attached to these new and dreamy powers you've managed to gain an understanding of, because it will all have to be undone. And for some, that may be a hard thing to give up. It may even result in one of you becoming the very thing you've been trying to stop all along...

But yeah, let me know what you guys think. I'm totally open for suggestions, alterations, and opinions about this. I'd also like to make it so that new people can easily get in on this, so if there is a sequel, it will somewhat feel like a new RP, but it would be in the spirit of this one.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I'm totally up for this. Looks amazing, sounds amazing, let's do it.
    / / / / / / / /

WOW I thought Hoenn Enigma is cool but this is better! I have no idea how it could turn out! RP could also be named like some other rotor machine (machine for coding messages) like Fialka or Enma or it could be simply named World Enigma! I can't imagine how crazy the outside world even gets! Can you make an example?
    Last edited by Shenili; 08-15-2016 at 09:15 AM.

Current VPP

Sorry for dropping out, but since my characters had been left so far behind I honestly hadn't had a clue on how to bring them back into the RP.

Anyway, are we going to be using the characters we created for this RP since they're the ones that had already been in the trick house for a good time, or are just going to make new ones? (Some of the characters were pretty new)

Either way I really liked the sound of this!

VPP

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Morzone View Post
    Sorry for dropping out, but since my characters had been left so far behind I honestly hadn't had a clue on how to bring them back into the RP.

Anyway, are we going to be using the characters we created for this RP since they're the ones that had already been in the trick house for a good time, or are just going to make new ones? (Some of the characters were pretty new)

Either way I really liked the sound of this!
    Neo said in the explanation you can reuse old characters or create new ones.
    / / / / / / / /