Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    IT'S NOT DEAD. IT IS NOT A NUZLOCKE.

But thank you. c:
    Well, considering my -10/10 rating for Zubat in the Daily Pokemon Opinion thread... ='D

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    @Suicune's Fire Don't worry, I can't background either. x: Is it compulsory to draw a BG in GCEA? Lol.

OH BUT I LIKE YOUR DRAWING. <3 The shading and colours are nice and crisp. Clean. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Fate View Post
    Well, considering my -10/10 rating for Zubat in the Daily Pokemon Opinion thread... ='D
    Aww, you're too kind. <3 Also omf LL's banner is so perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    @Suicune's Fire Don't worry, I can't background either. x: Is it compulsory to draw a BG in GCEA? Lol.

OH BUT I LIKE YOUR DRAWING. <3 The shading and colours are nice and crisp. Clean. :D
    xDD It's so HARD! Liek, how do i doooo?!?!?!

THANK YOU! 8D I totally didn't use Photoshop's Auto Levels function. :D

4. This post has been liked by:

I'm loving the perspective here and the simplistic style. Is Larvitar about to give Zubat the coup de grâce? xD its expression is so sinister, like, I'M GONNA DO IT BRUH

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    I'm loving the perspective here and the simplistic style. Is Larvitar about to give Zubat the coup de grâce? xD its expression is so sinister, like, I'M GONNA DO IT BRUH
    Thank you! ;w; I did try for a bit of perspective. XD She does look sinister! A whole lot more sinister than I intended, but it looked hilarious, so I kept it. xD I suppose that's her nature! I intended for her to be, yes, about to give that poor zubat a clonk on the head, or somewhere else, after already fainting it. Probably should have drawn some crumbled rock matter around it. Hehe.

7. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Finished a GCEA Sketchpad entry! I haaaaaaate background omg. xD Because I cannot background.

Ha ha! That works even better than Repel!

The colors are great and that Larvitar's expression is hilarious. He looks like he's wanted to do that all his life. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Ha ha! That works even better than Repel!

The colors are great and that Larvitar's expression is hilarious. He looks like he's wanted to do that all his life. XD
    Ahaha, it did!

Yep, she's a cheeky one. I hadn't really figured out her personality yet but I think this picture alone solidifies it. XD Thanks for commenting. c:

Wow, your art has come a long way! That Larvitar is amazing!

| | |

How high can Tenacity get on the official Showdown Server's ladders?
    Spoiler:
    Format | Core Pokemon | Highest Rating | Highest Ranking | W/L

OU || 1677 | 497th/500 | 50/27
    Random | ? | 1605 | Unranked | 42/13

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Ahaha, it did!

Yep, she's a cheeky one. I hadn't really figured out her personality yet but I think this picture alone solidifies it. XD Thanks for commenting. c:
    Ack, her, my bad. XD

But yeah, what I like the most about this picture beyond the quality (and besides the hilarious Larvitar) is how easy it is to relate to it. SO MANY PESKY ZUBATS!

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Ack, her, my bad. XD

But yeah, what I like the most about this picture beyond the quality (and besides the hilarious Larvitar) is how easy it is to relate to it. SO MANY PESKY ZUBATS!
    Haha it's okay. xD

LOL that's hilarious. XD They are very pesky! Mind you, my GCEA character has a very awesome and useful crobat, so they've been a biiit useful, at least. cx