Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Post Hello (Introduction

Hello there my name is Danny Metz aka "Rage" (my user that I like being called by). I have been a Pokemon fan since the original Pokemon Yellow and have beaten every single Pokemon game since then (only one not beaten is Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness). Been friends with Chakramaster since middle school (though I haven't talked to him in awhile since I have moved to Florida.) I am twenty five years old and live in Clearwater, Florida. So if you guys have other questions feel free to ask them. Anyways it is nice to meet everybody and I hope to make some new friends!

Hello, Rage! :D For someone called Rage, you seem pretty chill. x) Chakramaster is awesome. I've only known him for a short while but he's definitely made a big impact! It's awesome that you guys know each other irl. :D I hope you really find a home here. It's great to have you! ^v^

I haven't beaten XD either. I want it, but it's so expensive on eBay. ;~; /broke

ROADRAGE! Hahahaha welcome to pxr buddy. If you're a friend of Chakramaster, then you're a friend to all of us! 8D most of us are friendly so feel free to approach us if you have any questions. Enjoy your stay here! :)

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Thanks you guys! Originally Rage was my oc for a DBZ role play character but I kinda adopted it as my name for things lol

Quote Originally Posted by SSGodRage View Post
    Thanks you guys! Originally Rage was my oc for a DBZ role play character but I kinda adopted it as my name for things lol
    So I take it SSGOD aka Super Saiyan God? 8D

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Yup you are correct

Nice. :3 I don't do much RP because I'm hopeless at keeping up, but I certainly have a lot of respect for people who do! 8D

Garchomp your favourite pokemon? C:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Hi Danny AKA Rage. xD Good to see you know Eric! He's a cool person. I really liked Gale of Darkness, I haven't played its predecessor Colosseum, though. I'm turning twenty-five this year! Makes me feel old. xD Well, twenty-five years young!

I hope you can stick around the forum and find some stuff you're interested in. And feel free to ask us if you have any questions; we're a really nice bunch here. C:

Garchomp is one of my favorites; my favorite of all time is Totodile and Feraligatr lol I have a lot of favorite Pokemon been playing the Pokemon rom hacks and was going to make my own rom hack that would have all the regions in it but I haven't gotten time to do it and it is one of my original Pokemon ideas and I asked Chakramaster if he wanted to join me on the idea it is up for everyone to join just got to post it.

Thank you Lunar Latias! To the team of 25s XD