Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post

Then why u no liek my post?

Somehow I don't really think you can do that. xD Although everyone on this forum is so talented!
    That ish weird. But i has now bestowed my love (in the form of like) to your application! Have fun! BE HAPPY
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

2. This post has been liked by:

Good Luck everyone!
    You are all great applicants and whoever of you become Mods, I am certain, you will make an amazing addition to the moderator team!

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs

4. This post has been liked by:

1. Which board would you like to moderate? Choose a maximum of two, list in order of preference.
    Comics Central & Other Pokemon Games

2. Please introduce yourself! What do you like to do at PXR? What are your hobbies? What do you do in real life?

Hello~ I'm Fisto. I've been on these boards, and the one before this, for quite some time :) I enjoy creating comics on PXR but I haven't been able to do much currently because of school. My hobbies include: photography, videography, creating comics, producing Youtube content for my channel, and watching/playing American football. I currently have a job outside of PXR. One thing that I like to do whenever I have free time for them are Pokemon Nuzlockes. I especially like randomizing my pokemon nuzlockes because it just creates a different feel for the gameplay that you create. If there is anything that you wish to know more about me....don't be afraid to ask!

3. Why do you think you would be a good moderator? Please include any experience you have that would help you in this role.

I don't think that I will be a good moderator because I know that I will be a GREAT moderator. I've had experience on modding forums and even owning my own (non-pokemon related). I've been a forum mod for Pokemon Lake, when it was still a thing but i think the game died, a tournament mod (for several years) and a ruling mod for a short period of time on a Yugioh game + forum, and a site writer for PXR but I haven't done much recently due to life. Oh, and I have been a forum mod for Rage of Bahamut, when it was still around, for several years.

4. Please share 2-3 ideas to increase activity of the forum overall AND/OR in your board of interest. This can be anything you can think of, from ideas for events, suggestions for running the forum or new threads etc.

Idea 1:
    I would like to host a few randomized/non-randomized Nuzlockes here and there, with maybe a prize each time?, to increase activity and get people interested. Creating these into videos would be cool but I am aware that some people are unable to do such things.

Idea 2:
    I liked the whole idea of creating/recoloring sprites to fit a "theme" that is given. Possible point system + prize after every few months or so?

Idea 3:
    Sponsors? Try seeing if any Youtubers would be willing to sponsor you. This should get other people to come check out the forum if they haven't already.

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

6. This post has been liked by:

The Chaotix's Ace Attorney Blaquaza's Avatar

1. Which board would you like to moderate? Choose a maximum of two, list in order of preference.
    Writer's Desk and Pokémon Sun and Moon.

2. Please introduce yourself! What do you like to do at PXR? What are your hobbies? What do you do in real life?
    Hello! I've been a member here for a while, but I did have a large bout of inactivity for rather flimsy reasoning, but I'm back and here to stay after seeing everyone again and realising how nice it is here. In my spare time I enjoy things such as reading and writing, but I also enjoy other activities like gaming and going out with friends; I enjoy anything as long as it's fun, basically. I've also taken to watching an unholy amount of weekly TV shows.

Outside of here and the stuff I do in my spare time, I'm a student in school and I'm currently preparing for my exams that are due to take place in May and June; although they're close, I like to think I'll still be able to do most of what I do now in addition to the revision, especially on weekends (Saturday will basically be a free day due to school not being after, so I'll always have one day a week at least). After that I hope to go into further education and eventually - if I'm lucky - get a place in a top university.

3. Why do you think you would be a good moderator? Please include any experience you have that would help you in this role.
    I like to think that as a moderator I'd be firm but fair. I've been a moderator before, on PokéStadium. In all honesty, I was quite lenient, but I think that being nice and knowing exactly when to put your foot down is what being a moderator is about in a forum designed to promote discussion; I think in that case it was just a difference of opinion with my fellow moderators, but I've learned greatly from it and I like to think I'd do a much better job if given the chance to now. I like to think that I've matured a lot since then, and that I'll be a better moderator because of it.

Being able to help everyone out would be something I'd find greatly enjoyable because I do enjoy offering my help whenever I'm given the chance to. I just feel immensely satisfied when I've helped out with anything I can, and being a moderator is a very significant example of this. I also think that it could help me build my skills when it comes to working with a team, and although I do enjoy working as part of a team, sometimes I can get involved in communication errors, including many when I was a moderator on the other forum.

4. Please share 2-3 ideas to increase activity of the forum overall AND/OR in your board of interest. This can be anything you can think of, from ideas for events, suggestions for running the forum or new threads etc.
    Let me just say that I really enjoyed the Easter event, so I'd quite like to see more events like that. I'll present slightly more original ideas though, because I think that would represent my thoughts more:

The Sun and Moon Race - This would be an event to see who could complete Sun and Moon in the shortest amount of time, using the game's timer as an indicator. I think this would work because it'd allow people to play the game(s), which would stimulate discussion in a board devoted to talking about the aforementioned game(s).
    Team Sun Vs Team Moon - This would be a huge battle between players of Sun and Moon, in a fashion similar to a Splatfest, that relies on popularity and skill to determine which version is the best overall.
    Affiliations - I've always thought this is a system that benefits forums, and I've suggested it in the past on other forums. Considering PXR is made up of a lot of people who left due to the closure of other forums, I think that encouraging people to join before that would be great because they wouldn't have to replace their old forums, if you understand what I mean. I also think that it works both ways, in that people from PXR may find a forum they enjoy after seeing it as an affiliate.

Credits to Neo Emolga for the avatar and the banner!
    Spoiler:

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED! THANK YOU ALL WHO APPLIED!

The Announcement of the New Moderators on trial will be out soon. Please keep an close eye on that ;)
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

9. This post has been liked by: