Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
    It was supposed to be a good luck charm kinda reminder XD and all your artworks are holy by the way if you hadn't noticed :3

Stream prior to suicide week? This will be interesting...will you talk maybe? :3

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Nah, I never talk during the livestreams. Especially not movie ones.

Current plan is art stream + movie stream ending right before midnight- buuut, that's not set in stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    Nah, I never talk during the livestreams. Especially not movie ones.

Current plan is art stream + movie stream ending right before midnight- buuut, that's not set in stone.
    Awww I thought I could finally hear you talk :'3 you should do live chat streams! Or at least consider doing it

Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
    Awww I thought I could finally hear you talk :'3 you should do live chat streams! Or at least consider doing it

Nah, I considered it for the randomlocke, but since I dropped out of that entirely, nope.

Anyway, people don't come to the PRS streams to hear me talk. They don't come at all! I mean uh, they come for art. And sometimes movies.

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    A stream sounds awesome, Neko! :D I'd love to see that...but with timezones. D:

Anyway I just finished reading the prologue (I'll read the rest later) and it seems really good so far! Without even reading the later chapters I know your art has gotten much better over time (THE GLORIOUS TOKENS), so I'm kind of excited to read it all. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    A stream sounds awesome, Neko! :D I'd love to see that...but with timezones. D:

Anyway I just finished reading the prologue (I'll read the rest later) and it seems really good so far! Without even reading the later chapters I know your art has gotten much better over time (THE GLORIOUS TOKENS), so I'm kind of excited to read it all. xD
    The prologue is so short. xD One day I'll redraw those pages just cause... xD But yeah, the art improves a lot over time.

The prologue is so short. xD One day I'll redraw those pages just cause... xD But yeah, the art improves a lot over time.
    Well redraw 'em if you feel like it. xD It's still really good!

Well redraw 'em if you feel like it. xD It's still really good!
    I probably will eventually. xD Newer pages are much nicer.

Also, forgot to respond regarding livestream- I'll be in my normal time zone back in the states by then. xD

I probably will eventually. xD Newer pages are much nicer.

Also, forgot to respond regarding livestream- I'll be in my normal time zone back in the states by then. xD
    I'M UP TO CHAPTER THREE NOW. ;u;

Spoiler:
    I think that Naya's dream is not really a dream after all, huehuehue.

Also do you have a time planned for this stream? Depending on when it is, I might be able to watch. xD

I'M UP TO CHAPTER THREE NOW. ;u;

Spoiler:
    I think that Naya's dream is not really a dream after all, huehuehue.

Also do you have a time planned for this stream? Depending on when it is, I might be able to watch. xD
    Oh my. You're almost at Chapter four. xD Chapter four is silly, Chapter Five gets a bit more serious. Next few chapters will probably get a bit more serious since plot. I sometimes get carried away with the silly that I forget that PRS is going to have some dark stuff later on.

And the stream will probably- assuming parents don't interrupt- start around 6 PM central time and go until ~12:30 AM with the start of suicide week.

Oh my. You're almost at Chapter four. xD Chapter four is silly, Chapter Five gets a bit more serious. Next few chapters will probably get a bit more serious since plot. I sometimes get carried away with the silly that I forget that PRS is going to have some dark stuff later on.

And the stream will probably- assuming parents don't interrupt- start around 6 PM central time and go until ~12:30 AM with the start of suicide week.
    I'll comment some more when I've caught up. >u< It's really good so far. I have noticed there's a fair bit of silly, but that just makes it fun. XD It's good to laugh!

So that's...my 9am to 3:30pm. Depending on what I'm doing that day I should be able to watch!