Since March is already almost over, this will be the news post for March and April.

Update Status

Alrighty, so we all know PRS has been on a rather lengthy hiatus for the last several months. To explain, a mix of health, school, and unusual amounts of stress were keeping me from drawing and doing things I normally would. I can't say things have improved all that much on any of those ends, but it's time I deal with it and get working again.

My goal for the next month or so is to get PRS back on its usual Friday update schedule. Once Friday updates are back on track, I'll start putting back in the Tuesday bonuses as they are earned. In the meantime, I WILL count posts here for future bonuses- they just won't be making their way into the schedule quite yet.

Also, I'll be posting an announcement in the next post of this thread regarding the future of PRS that I put up several weeks ago in response to the cancellations of two longer-running comics. I never got around to posting it here, but I might as well. It's important.

- School
I'm currently at a study abroad program in Germany. I'll be gone until early May- you know, in time for Suicide week. (Enter soft crying) It's been a bit rough on my health and mental state. Not that I don't love traveling, but some people and things have been causing me an unusual amount of stress. More stress than I'm used to, even- if you can believe it.

The classes themselves aren't too bad- I have enough free time to work on my own things or procrastinate, so that's a plus. I just miss my usual workspace. This chair is awful.

- Health
So, my health nonsense is still very much a thing. I believe the stress caused by the trip may be taking a rather concerning toll on my health. I won't go much into detail, but I finally sent an e-mail to my doctor asking what I should do. There's a chance I might have to go run some blood tests and find the right kind of doctor here in Germany. Yippee. Hopefully it's nothing serious and just a result of the stress like I'm suspecting.

Buffer Status

There is currently no buffer. =< I'M WORKING ON IT. I'll update this later as I proceed.

Livestreams

Lately I've only been doing livestreams at the request of one person cause that one person is usually the only one to show up. Last night was pretty active though. I might do some more, but the weird time zone does make it difficult.

Update Schedule and Bonus Updates

While Bonus updates will not be added into the schedule at this time, I will still be counting them. Just a reminder that every 50 posts = one extra Tuesday update. I'll announce when those go back into the scheduling! My goal is to get Tuesday Bonus pages in by May, but the schedule will not be reflecting that quite yet. I want to make sure I've got a comfortable buffer first.

04/01: Page 05-20
04/08: Page 05-21
04/15: Page 05-22
04/22: Page 05-23
04/29: Page 05-24
05/06: Page 05-25