Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    THIS WAS SO MUCH FUN. :'D

Thanks very muchly to Xanthe and Sarah for making this all super egg-tastic!

Quote Originally Posted by ninjaskarmory View Post
    oh i missed the extra claiming
    No, I just felt bad for Jack of Clovers because he had found all the eggs and I'd given away unclaimed ones to people who had already claimed one, so I made him a new one. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I want a chocolate Shaymin! Or do I? I'm allergic to chocolate, but it's a Shaymin. The ultimate controversy. *controversy intensifies*
    XD That's hilarious. But you can't get one. c: They were for the event creators lol. SORRY. </3

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    THIS WAS SO MUCH FUN. :'D

Thanks very muchly to Xanthe and Sarah for making this all super egg-tastic!
    YAY THANKS! 8D

No worries! I think it was very successful. c:

3. This post has been liked by:

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Thanks for making this a lot of great fun, guys! These kinds of events are always a lot of awesome fun and somehow, you guys took what was already a great event from last year and made it even better with the extra bonus stuff! I know you guys put in a lot of extra time and energy to make it great and I definitely appreciate it! :D

Yay, thanks! xD Everyone's so kind, haha. I love these kinds of events!

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    No, I just felt bad for Jack of Clovers because he had found all the eggs and I'd given away unclaimed ones to people who had already claimed one, so I made him a new one. XD
    You didn't have to go through all the trouble just for little ol' me! But... thanks!! I will hug and hold my Deerling for deer life.

The crossword was fun once again, and the picture made me feel like a little kid again. :)

~Jack~
    | Stats | VPP |

7. This post has been liked by: