Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    @Caite-chan
    You're getting it! Just make sure that the INSIDE AA is the middle color! Like so:

Outside lines = lines touching the background; inside lines = internal lines! c:

@Lunar Latias
    Eh! Different strokes for different folks. :P Nicely done!

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

2. This post has been liked by:

Let me just see if I get this right for next time. Outside AA is always the darkest color and all the inside stuff for AA is always the middle color and then the outline work is always the lightest color.
    VPP: Arcanine @ 6,700

Pre'paired' for trouble with Neo Emolga!
    [ URPG Stats | VPP Stats | Living Shiny Dex (548) ]

4. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caite-chan View Post
    Let me just see if I get this right for next time. Outside AA is always the darkest color and all the inside stuff for AA is always the middle color and then the outline work is always the lightest color.
    You got it! :D

Imma do my others later cause work got busy lol.

Yup, Caite! You've got it, like Gem said. xD

No worries, Gem! This is just meant to be a leisurely thing that helps relax you / relieve stress, in a sense. Like coloring. Since it's so methodical and the results look neat.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    ------------

7. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

So I wanted to try this. I think I did everything correctly (and obviously its basic so its just one solid color) but anti-aliasing is a new technique to me so I might have messed it up a little (or a lot).

/ / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Looks great, Noble! :D Yours too, Speed. I gotta get on this!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Looks great, Noble! :D Yours too, Speed. I gotta get on this!
    *blushes* It's not that good. It's really basic and I probably messed up some.
    / / / / / / / /

Looks good, @Noblejanobii! But next time you might not want to add so much AA; just add one pixel at each corner! :D Which you mostly did, there's only a couple of trouble spots...I'll point them out if you want! Just for future reference. <3

But it doesn't matter all too much, tbh.

Pffth, of course it's basic! That's the point of this thread. :P If you want to reserve any, just say so! :o

Edit: reserving Feraligtr, Zapdos, Manectric, Chimchar, Vileplume
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 04-06-2016 at 03:28 AM.

------------

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I thought it might have been a bit much but to be fair the outside was way easier than the outside. XD

I'll probably take both forms of Shaymin for now and try to do more non-basic styles of it later.
    / / / / / / / /

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Don't ask why, don't ask what I'm doing here, don't ask "HOLY FLYING FUDGE NUTS! Neo is... SPRITING!?"

Let's just say this caught my interest and I decided to tear a major rift in time and space and give it a shot.

I personally think it came out pretty well, but @Speed-X, Immortal Sprite Goddess of Legendary Pixel Prowess, did I pass?

14. This post has been liked by: