[GAME] draw the pokemon above as a gijinka!

i was surprised i didnt see a thread like this already so i figured id be the one to make it :D

the premise is this: much like in the "draw the pokemon above without a reference" thread, one person will request a pokemon, and the person below will draw that pokemon. however, there are a couple of twists!

the first twist is that, as the title implies, you'll be drawing the pokemon as a gijinka. this is a humanized version of a non-human character such as a pokemon. its up to you whether your gijinka will retain animal features (such as animal ears, tail, horns, wings, etc etc), or whether you translate the pokemon into a completely human character who has styled themself after the requested pokemon.

the second twist is that along with requesting a specific pokemon, each person will also specify that pokemon's nature.

so, itll go like this: i include the gijinka requested in the post above mine, and then request for the next person to draw a (for example) timid exploud. then the next person would draw their interpretation of a timid exploud gijinka, along with a request for the next person. and so on! if youre really stumped on what to ask for, this generator is a handy tool.

rules:
    - you can post to claim a request and put out your own, but please complete the request you have claimed within 24 hours; dont leave us hangin, and dont skip any requests
    - artists of any skill level can join in, and all mediums (digital, traditional, paints, sculptures, 3d artwork, etc etc etc) are welcome! no need to produce a masterpiece if you just want to sketch out an idea, but if you really get into it thats great too
    - if you are inspired by a past request and want to share your own interpretation, or just want to comment on others' work without participating, be sure to specify as such in your post. you will not be allowed to request anything if you arent drawing the request from the last post which follows the thread format! even if you are drawing a past request, you still cant leave your own request on that post unless you also fill the request from the previous poster. this is to be sure no one gets skipped

ok, ill start things off: id like to see a sassy starmie! :3c

2. This post has been liked by: