Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who will win?

Who will win?

So. We've got Bern, Lucy, The Twins, and Naya vs Edge, Brane, Ghidorah, and Devin.

Who do you think will win? On one hand, you've got the sheer destructive force of the twins. They specialize in dealing tons of damage whilst avoiding any themselves. Brane is a more rounded team member. Lucy relies more on her smarts cause she's so tiny... and then Naya. Naya has no idea what she's doing.

On the other side, we've got Devin- fast and skilled, but easily gives up when things don't seem to be going his way. Brane is smart, but can be a bit arrogant. He also packs a punch with his special moves. Ghidorah lacks motivation, but he's a tank- it'll take quite a bit to KO him. Edge, while currently in a sticky situation, is the strongest of the group. He's also the most likely to kill without hesitation.

So- who will win this fight, and why do you think so? =P

the twins/naya have more floof then edge, brane, ghidorah, and devin combined.
    So obviously they will win :)

"Floof" This item is only to be worn by the cutest of characters in any series ever.
    +100 adorableness, +4 plot holes, and +88 fanarts of them
    they also gain +1 pffft

Senior Administrator

Echo will win.

Quote Originally Posted by HKim View Post
    Echo will win.
    Echo isn't even in this fight. He's just positive encouragement.... if you count him as positive, anyway. xD

Quote Originally Posted by SkunkWitch View Post
    the twins/naya have more floof then edge, brane, ghidorah, and devin combined.
    So obviously they will win :)

"Floof" This item is only to be worn by the cutest of characters in any series ever.
    +100 adorableness, +4 plot holes, and +88 fanarts of them
    they also gain +1 pffft
    Pffft

I don't think Naya floof is gonna help them win this though. xD Not unless she's got Cotton Guard or something.

HHMMMMMM... Honestly the others seem formidable, but what Bern (Or Brane, as said in the first post x3) said about them not being able to defeat them sort of swayed my opinion. I mean, they're all first-stage anyway, like the main heroes. Considering they have a wider type range, though, it is a good question! All in all I believe the heroes will win though. c: But not without a fight! O:<

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    HHMMMMMM... Honestly the others seem formidable, but what Bern (Or Brane, as said in the first post x3) said about them not being able to defeat them sort of swayed my opinion. I mean, they're all first-stage anyway, like the main heroes. Considering they have a wider type range, though, it is a good question! All in all I believe the heroes will win though. c: But not without a fight! O:<
    Edge/Kabutops isn't first stage. =P Just saying. Naya is the only non-first stage in the fire group... and Naya is well... Naya. xD Anyway, you'll just have to wait and see.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    Echo isn't even in this fight. He's just positive encouragement.... if you count him as positive, anyway. xD

Doesn't matter. Echo ALWAYS wins.

Doesn't matter. Echo ALWAYS wins.
    No, he doesn't. xD He just wins most of the time.

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nekomata View Post
    No, he doesn't. xD He just wins most of the time.

That's what he wants you to believe.

That's what he wants you to believe.
    Believing is power.
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -